I am considering buying a pedal-board to run through my Line 6 Spider III 75W to use full time, I will be using it for mostly Higher-gain music, but will also use it for cleaner music, still distortion, but just not as deep and heavy.

Which pedal-board out there will get the best distortion out there?

BOSS GT-8?

POD XT/X3 Live?

etc.
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
unless you honestly have no use for a much better amp and are going to play in your bedroom at 1 volume and use better amps for real playing

may i propose the "tube amp" pedalboard.
i have a 'white guitar'
You dont run more modeling on top of a modeling amp.
Buy a new amp.
Quote by kyrreca
You could get $1000 custom made pickups hand wired with Eric Johnsons pubic hair, and they'd still sound pretty bad through a ****ty solid state practice amp.

Quote by Geetar_Axel
Really? I thought Frontmans where highly respected around here?!
Quote by redneck516
You dont run more modeling on top of a modeling amp.
Buy a new amp.

x100
yes, get a tube amp first and then we'll talk.
Gear:
-Fender American Deluxe Strat HSS
-Fender Twin Reverb '65 Reissue
-And all the fuzz a man needs
Spider 3 + effects station is a hard one to pass off, believe me. Takes hours to get good tones between them. And you have to balance all like 9,000 combinations of channels. Don't do it!

edit: of course theoretically you could come up with some mindblowing effects. It just isn't worth it though if you plan on just playing high end gain
Sweeping is for n00bs. I've moved on to vacuuming. Eventually I'll even try steam cleaning.

Bitches don't know
I am looking at getting a Peavey 5150 half stack, but I wont have the money for a while, maybe 6 months. I know that if I got that Peavey then I wouldnt need a pedalboard to get the distortion that I wont though . Say I found a GT-8 for $200 used, would it be worth it to run it through my Line 6? Or should I just drop the idea alltogether? It couldnt really do any harm could it? *shrugs*
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
i dont see what you need the extra gain for. you have a channel on your amp that i believe is labeled "insane"... sure it sounds like crap and has feedback to split your skull in half.... but its definitely high gain :]
Dumb idea, its pointless and it wont get you anywhere.
Its just 6 months til 5150, just wait until you get the peavey.
Quote by kyrreca
You could get $1000 custom made pickups hand wired with Eric Johnsons pubic hair, and they'd still sound pretty bad through a ****ty solid state practice amp.

Quote by Geetar_Axel
Really? I thought Frontmans where highly respected around here?!