im looking for neck and mid single coils for my strat. the neck is going to be used for cleans only pretty much and the mid just for extra versatility really. any suggestions ?
What do you play? Any sounds in specific you want to acheive?
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
my genres vary from day to day, but what im looking for in a neck pickup is just a nice smooth, clear sound for playing clean.
I'd check out RockMonkeyGuitars.com. Check out the sound clips. I have some of those pickups, and the cleans are excellent, smooth, and clear in the neck pickup. My neck pickup is made to sound a little more vintage though. Do you want a more vintage sound or a modern sound?
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

his pickups are pretty pricey for being a new-comer and a no name in the business imho^
Quote by chea_man
his pickups are pretty pricey for being a new-comer and a no name in the business imho^

His pickups are very fairly priced considering they are hand wound and made to customers specifications.

You can't compare that to pickups that are made on an assembly line in Korea.
Quote by chea_man

Roughly $60 a pickup isn't overpriced IMO. And, I definately got my money's worth. Of all the pickups I've tried, none compare. They make my Plywood guitar sparkle.
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123