anyone remember this? good times. anways the reason for this thread is, when that happened i had crappy peoplepc 5 dollar internet with a computer from 1999 so when the last part came out i never got to watch it.

anways i just got a new computer with good internet and was wondering if anyone knew where i could watch it? i searched but didnt see anything come up. even though searching for something with the word pit in it on ug probably isnt going to give me good results anyway.

so anyone know where to watch it?
Quote by alliwant
OK, I made a bet witht his guy I know, and I lost...I now have to swallow my own man juice...is there any risk like could I get any diseases from doing this? I'm a virgin so I have no STDs...I don't think...

Answers quickly please!

Quote by seanfysco
What??

before youre time man. basically it was like ug under siege.

what was the name of that guy that took over the forums? assmaster or something?
Quote by alliwant
OK, I made a bet witht his guy I know, and I lost...I now have to swallow my own man juice...is there any risk like could I get any diseases from doing this? I'm a virgin so I have no STDs...I don't think...

Answers quickly please!

The pit of destiny? Sounds familiar but I forgot what it is. What is it?
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"

Quote by Andjustice.....
before youre time man. basically it was like ug under siege.

what was the name of that guy that took over the forums? assmaster or something?

Assrammer

Anyway, search for the user Kyle Gass (he's not the real one btw), in the link at the top of the page that says "community". He's the one who posted all of the Pit of Destiny threads.
yeah u didn't miss much. just some video where cas was a western guy and crap and it had little fake subtitles for what he said. I thought it was kinda lame to be honest.
Quote by IloveMIDGETS!
btw I'm not a multi. NOT a multi.

<.<
>.>

This man definitely does not have multiple accounts. There is no possible way.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
Quote by lespaulrocks39
This man definitely does not have multiple accounts. There is no possible way.

haha that guys an idiot.

has no signature.
Quote by IloveMIDGETS!
btw I'm not a multi. NOT a multi.

<.<
>.>

Yea, but you're a double-poster, which some might say is just as bad, if not worse. You're definitely going straight to super-hell for that.
Quote by IloveMIDGETS!
yeah. After they delete THIS account I'm bound to stop making new ones...

Why do you enjoy being permabannd?
You gon' get IP banned, boi.

If I was you I'd delete this thread 'foar a mod comes and whoops yo sorry white ass.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Ahhh, the pit of destiny. Good times, good times...
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Why do so many people have to the urge to tell all of UG that they are a multi?
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
Quote by 11223344554433
haha that guys an idiot.

I have no idea what you mean by that.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
I was not here during that. >.<
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
that was an amusing troll.

i lol'd throughout the whole assrammer123 thing.
anyone remember this? good times. anways the reason for this thread is, when that happened i had crappy peoplepc 5 dollar internet with a computer from 1999 so when the last part came out i never got to watch it.

anways i just got a new computer with good internet and was wondering if anyone knew where i could watch it? i searched but didnt see anything come up. even though searching for something with the word pit in it on ug probably isnt going to give me good results anyway.

so anyone know where to watch it?

It should be in the archived thread section...

It wasnt that good anyway........
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"