I had a thought the other day. One time i was out with a group of people (young and old) and the topic was movies. Some guy asked this teenage (14) girl what was her favorite thing about i am legend, to which she replied "Will Smith". THe older people just chuckled at the reply, they thought nothing of it. Now, had someone asked me what was my favorite part of oh, say, Transformers, and had I honestly replied with "Megan Fox", then suddenly I'm a pervert. It seems as though girls can get away with commenting on attractive guys, then their just "normal for their age". But should a guy coment on an attractive woman, then we're just little pervs who think about nothing but sex. Conclusion - Double standards suck big fat hairy donkey balls.
I Like My Music Like I Like My Life

EVERYTHING LOUDER THAN EVERYTHING ELSE!
Yes, we know.
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
well... if you didn't say megan fox i would call you gay... yes, generally it it just better to be a gentleman but i've never had that problem of feeling like a perve... and her name says a lot...
hate when things like that happens but...
sumtimes a small group of people, impact and end up hurting a larger group of the same kind..
for this case its being a guy
sum are horny perverts (not that theres anything wrong with that just girls aren't a fan of it)
which kind lables all guys that way which to be honest we aren't
so yes double standards suck...

but i dont have to care... cuz i'm taken

oh yeah and *prepares to get flamed just in case*
cuz most ppl r gonna hate me for that
Quote by Zugunruhe
"sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will violate me sexually."
Quote by foob85
Welcome to life. The Pit won't help you with it.

+ 1
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
will smith is a good actor. megan fox is a hot piece of ass.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Maybe its because Will Smith is an established actor, while Megan Fox...is...eye candy? If I told people that my favorite part of I am Legend was Will Smith would that be weird?
A girl that sleeps with a lot of guys is seen as a slut or a *****. A guy sleeping with a lot of girls is glorified by his mates! Besides...guys can pee standing up, so I guess it evens itself out.
Quote by Cutlass_253
Maybe its because Will Smith is an established actor, while Megan Fox...is...eye candy? If I told people that my favorite part of I am Legend was Will Smith would that be weird?

He was legend. >_>
Quote by savio23q
A girl that sleeps with a lot of guys is seen as a slut or a *****. A guy sleeping with a lot of girls is glorified by his mates! Besides...guys can pee standing up, so I guess it evens itself out.

She is a slut and we don't high five each other for every god damn achievement. I look down on the guys who try and **** as much as possible and don't give a thought towards the relationship. And I'm not the only one who looks down on them. Way to judge a large group of people based on actions exhibited by a few douche bags.
D:
Signature.
Quote by savio23q

Well in actuality women can pee standing up too...its just a lot messier. Hows that for a double standard.
Double standards are pretty shite, yes. However, I can't help you with it. This is The Pit, not 'Aidy Damage Solves Your Social Injustices'.
Quote by savio23q

Guys can pee standing up? Wtf looks like i'll have something new to try next time I'm in the bathroom
The Gearz:

Schecter Omen 6
B-52 At-100 head + 4x12 cab
Yamaha EG303
Digitech Bad Monkey Overdrive
Quote by Atomic48
. Way to judge a large group of people based on actions exhibited by a few douche bags.

READ MY DAMN POST!

sheesh...
its basicly the same thing...
Quote by Zugunruhe
"sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will violate me sexually."
Quote by Atomic48
She is a slut and we don't high five each other for every god damn achievement. I look down on the guys who try and **** as much as possible and don't give a thought towards the relationship. And I'm not the only one who looks down on them. Way to judge a large group of people based on actions exhibited by a few douche bags.

Yeah well it's obviously not EVERY group of guys. Im just generally speaking. Don't get me wrong man. I mean, I am still a virgin as are most the guys I know that are my age. I'm gonna remain this way till i'm ready and I think it's with the right person.

EDIT: Did Dibil just copy Zugunruhe's post?
Last edited by savio23q at May 6, 2008,
My personal pet peave about double standards is when it comes to race. Chris Rock can say nigger 100 times in a show, and get a standing ovation. Micheal Richards says it a few times in anger, and he has to apologize on national TV, and is forever branded as a racist.

Or me. I'm half mexican, and I know how to laugh at my own race's failures, and am usually very annoyed by them (I'm referring to the way that ghetto mexicans act like complete and total retards, especially today, what with it being Cinco De Mayo), but because I don't look like a typical Mexican from around here (I'm fairly pale, I don't have a buzz cut, and I don't wear tank tops everywhere), if I say something I mean as a joke about my race around people that don't know me (white people) they get offended and tell me I'm a racist against Mexicans.

What the ****.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by hemi-san
I had a thought the other day. One time i was out with a group of people (young and old) and the topic was movies. Some guy asked this teenage (14) girl what was her favorite thing about i am legend, to which she replied "Will Smith". THe older people just chuckled at the reply, they thought nothing of it. Now, had someone asked me what was my favorite part of oh, say, Transformers, and had I honestly replied with "Megan Fox", then suddenly I'm a pervert. It seems as though girls can get away with commenting on attractive guys, then their just "normal for their age". But should a guy coment on an attractive woman, then we're just little pervs who think about nothing but sex. Conclusion - Double standards suck big fat hairy donkey balls.

It's pretty funny actually that whilst that goes a woman is a slut once she has sex with * guys
2 SG Man Forever: Yeah, there are many problems with different nationalities in my country, and if someone says about it, he could be even arrested. But when that someone is clearly identified as a jew, it's OK, cause who would suspect him to be a nazi?