Ok i've been looking for along time but of course what does that do, well if anyone wants to help it would be most helpful for the following songs. (please something beside guitar pro and tabcrawler unless they are the best kind of tabs)
Alice's Restaurant(a good one)
The Blackfly Song
Johnney B. Goode
and lastly Angelina by Tommy Emmanuel (I drop D and capo the second but it doesn't sound right, any help?)
Last edited by Xaxu at May 6, 2008,
I'm sure there is a good version of 'Johnny B Goode' on this site in a standard text format.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
I'm sure there is a good version of 'Johnny B Goode' on this site in a standard text format.[/QUO

The one i got from UNla is great i just need the others thank ya.
Oh I thought that when you said, "something beside guitar pro and tabcrawler" you wouldn't be able to use the one that was linked above.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by Andrewbiles
Oh I thought that when you said, "something beside guitar pro and tabcrawler" you wouldn't be able to use the one that was linked above.

I have Guitar Pro. and those tabs are fine, i was just looking for the closet thing to the real song, and if it is the perfect tab that is fine.
Any other tab than 'Johnney B. Goode' ? the one i got is fine, the one i got up top, but i was looking for the others.