check us out @ myspace.com/roveen

band name: roveen (obviously)

we've been a band for about a year now, influenced heavily by early 90's music (cornell, stp, aic, etc). i am the guitar player in the band.

tell me what you think!! i'll listen to any other bands out there too and tell you what i think.
Hey dude
I think you guys are pretty good.
I can't think of any band atm that wouldn't change your genre heh
but yeah overall you guys are awesome.
Cool riffs. Weird toms. Nice dreads. It didn't really feel very emotional. One thing I like about bands like Soundgarden and AIC is they had really emotional singers and I think the band picked up on that and played with it as well. You guys are obviously doing well though and you sound really tight and professional so good luck in the future and stuff.
hey thanks for the replies! yeah the recordings are just so-so to us. it was our first time actually in a recording stuio, with limited time and we weren't thrilled with our "producer" either who spent a lot time just texting on his phone but whatever, we're gonna go in and record a full length with someone else soon.
hey thanks for the replies! yeah the recordings are just so-so to us. it was our first time actually in a recording stuio, with limited time and we weren't thrilled with our "producer" either who spent a lot time just texting on his phone but whatever, we're gonna go in and record a full length with someone else soon.

oh and yeah the producer tuned the toms :/ sounded decent at the studio, but they sound weird everywhere else lol...i don't like the way the drums sound on the recordings
Pretty good recording. I think that this is good stuff. You seem pretty far ahead, musically. You've got a CD released.
Do you mind if I cover Killin em in the streets? I'll give y'all the cred.
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*