ok fellow ug friends

today i did sum presentation
and i knew half of the ppl pretty well
and for gods sake i was ****ing shaking like sum pos
does anyone know how to effectively conquer the nervousness caused by giving a presentation?

i know doing it often will help but is there no other ways?
thanks!
Relax. Don't get fixated on not mucking up. If you piss up and no-one notices, pretend it ddin't happen. If you piss up & people notice, be able to laugh at yourself. Make sure you're well prepared. If you know your presentation well you won't have to think as much about the content, and can concentrate on how you present it. Don't imagine everyone naked. You'll either scream from the horror of it or pop a boner. Neither is good.
Don't learn the material word for word, if you screw one bit up you'll panic, instead learn the topic, and learn talking about the topic as apposed to reading a script, that way its far more relaxing, and much less chance of fumbling for words.
Drink half a bottle of vodka before the presentation Jimmy Barnes anyone....
Quote by Weebl_Soldier
Don't learn the material word for word, if you screw one bit up you'll panic, instead learn the topic, and learn talking about the topic as apposed to reading a script, that way its far more relaxing, and much less chance of fumbling for words.

+1