MIA 06' fender strat sss

Orange rockerverb 50 c

morley rotating speaker '62
" pro wah
mxr flanger '73
line 6 dl4 x2, fm4, dm4
mi audio tube zone
love pedal karl fuzz
perhaps Victor Wooten scat on earth jam or on the other hand anything to do with victor wooten
Now I do love flea, he got me into bass playing, but I disagree, no way is that the best bass solo in the world, it's not even Flea's best one.

One of my favourite ones is Juan Alderte's solo at the beginning of Day of the Baphomets by the mars volta, it's not the best ever but it's a tasty one
Quote by futsalman
perhaps Victor Wooten scat on earth jam or on the other hand anything to do with victor wooten

+1
Official member of the "UG Senior Citizens Club For People Over 21"
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

Yeah...not even close.

Victor Wooten , Les Claypool, etc. could absoloutely destroy Flea solo-wise. Destroy.
The.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
Yeah...not even close.

Victor Wooten , Les Claypool, etc. could absoloutely destroy Flea solo-wise. Destroy.

Unfortunetly that's damn true
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
Yeah...not even close.

+53534585, TS, you couldn't be further from the truthhh.
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
Flea is a horribly overrated bass player. Players like Victor Wooten, Geddy Lee, Les Claypool and Billy Sheenan could absolutely annihilate him.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Look at Flea pre 1996 if you want something by him better than that. Hes not the "best" bassist around, but hes my favourite. Definately got a natural groove.

EDIT: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=R-uj3_6U5iI

Fastfoward to 1:30 if your too lazy to watch it all.
Last edited by DeSean at May 6, 2008,
We should really get a forum for bassists or something...

oh...wait...
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...