Page 1 of 2
Howdy, so do you remember your schools crazes?

Some crazes to get you started - pogs, tazos, yo-yo's, the ever present conkers, and who could forget.... Tamogotchis.
Heelies (Those damned shoes with wheels)

██████████████████████████████
stick-boowaaal.
My stuff:

ESP EX-50
SX Telecaster Replica
Jade 75 watt amp
15 Watt Mega-amp, lol.
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Digitech RP50
those bead necklace sweet things that folk used to twang at other people. ah those were the days!
Quote by the agony scene
pokemon cards

I never got Pokemon cards. I've thought of another craze, football stickers! Those things were cool as hell.
It was all about football stickers for a while when I was at primary school before pogs. Also everyone had those finger skateboards when I was 13.
Pokemon cards were just nuts back in the day. I liked those Yo Yos that stopped for like a minute and lit up and stuff.
Pogs, yo-yo's, Pokémon cards, football stickers.

All awesome. <3
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
Does anyone remember those metal rings with, like, loose hexagonal nuts that people used to just jangle in their hands? That was unusual.

And putting playing cards near the wheel of your bike so it sounded like an engine, that was awesome.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Shooting sweety necklaces at one and other...

er...

happy slapping? :/
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Pokemon and beyblades lol
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

I remember Pogs (still got my Pog making machine somewhere), Tazos (still got my complete Star Wars Tazo collection in Collectors Case), and Yo-Yos
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
That whole "punch-the-person-who-looks-at-the-circle-you-made-with-your-finger' game was fun too.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by metacarpi
still got my complete Star Wars Tazo collection in Collectors Case
Haha me too
Beyblades haha i remeber when everyone thought they were awesome
So what you're a retard, but without people like you in the world i wouldn't feel so good about myself.
Last year (When I was in Yr 11) Everyone was gettin Les Paul Style Guitars!
we used to strip the middle out of a biro and chew up small pieces if paper and shoot them at each other, nothing like gettin a gooey ball of spit in the side of the head
Lemme think...

Pogs
Simpsons Cards
TMHT cards and coins
I seem to remember yo-yo's came back for a little while
Conkers
Quote by Ralbert07

you must be REALLY young...
Quote by Ralbert07

Those are coming back where I live, there was this stupid kid who went full speed and smashed his face into my shopping cart. Metal bars vs. child's face = little bastard falling to the floor as I try to choke back laughter. I normally wouldn't have laughed, but this kid was irritating me so much with his stupid shoes.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
pogs and football stickers take me back to when i was like 8

yo yos were quite a while ago too but tamagotchis were more recent i guess

some kids had pokemon cards but i think my age people were too old for them when they were really trendy
Them little plastic figure thingys, and you had to throw it at another, and if you hit it you got to keep it..

Can't remember what they were called :/
You know these things didn't only happen in the UK,right? And if you didn't, you know now.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
yo-yo's, pogs, pokemon cards, conkers, those sweet necklaces, acting out DBZ in the playground, tamogochis (however its spelt), those alien egg things which were meant to reproduce, stretchy lizards which used to stick to things and in high school happy slapping.
Quote by sam b
Them little plastic figure thingys, and you had to throw it at another, and if you hit it you got to keep it..

Can't remember what they were called :/

Go-Gos! They were the craze when I was about five. Happy days...
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Crazy Bones
Quote by Cpt.Jackass
Nobody sig me or i'll kick your ass.
Quote by PrabhuDeva
Soggy biscuit

We still play that!
Those aliens were quality
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by BenFoffenbock
That whole "punch-the-person-who-looks-at-the-circle-you-made-with-your-finger' game was fun too.

I know grown men that still play this game.
Quote by Ed Hunter
Go-Gos! They were the craze when I was about five. Happy days...

Yes!

I had an awesome one, and kicked everyones ass with it I dropped it down the toilet though
Quote by BenFoffenbock

I remember that. When we did it it had to be below your waist.
I just thought of another - those weird alien goo things that everyone said mated when you stuck them together.
Page 1 of 2