Yeah, I'm not exactly new haha. Been here for 4 years. But I was wondering, how do you check the status of a tab you submitted? I can't remember for the life of me, and I"m pretty sure you used to be able to do it. I submitted one last night around Midnight EST. I'm gonna be a little pissed if they didn't upload my tab cuz it was nearly perfect and the only other versions sucked ass. But, I've noticed UG tends to put up more incorrect tabs than correct ones, so idk. But yeah let me know. Thanks.
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
i believe it's under my profile > my contributions
from daylight...
...into darkness
I know you receive an e-mail for confirmation either for approval /disapproval.If you have three tabs submited check the tabs aproval list if its still there and how its been rated.
Im not saying this stuff cause you dont know them :P:but just to state my point.
Yeah I just found out and for some reason it got denied. Is there anyway I can appeal it or say something to the mods? I spent like an hour doing it. Its for Hammerhead by The Offspring, and the version up now isn't very good. Why the hell would they deny it? That upsets me a little bit.
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Firstly, try not to get annoyed when talking to mods.Then maybe you should try it your way, asking that your ver of song should be instead of it.Try reporting the vs as a bad tab,(on the same page as the tab first if you consider it to be wrong).I don't have anymore ideas right now.
Come here .But promise you will read the main post
Quote by zappp
emad I'm gonna ban you, seriously.