I am tired of people I know flaming me for like different music than they to. maybe it would not happen if I was white but I'm not. People think I am some sort of a freak show for liking hardcore or any kind or rock in general. I already know people are immature but this is getting rediculess <-- spelled wrong I know.

Has anyone you know ever judge you or resented you or even stop talking to you because of the music you listen to
No, being African American doesn't make it wrong.
Skin and nationality has never made it wrong for anyone to like any genre of music.
Stop watching MTV. Or at least stop paying such close attention to it.
*Slaps korinaflyingv*

No it isn't, there's a kid at my school who's black that likes metal quite a bit.
hue
Quote by cocacolabottle
Of course it does, shouldn't you listen to bongo music and pick bananas?

thats sick and gross. No I think i'll stick with btbam or the human abstract, or catherine
Most of God Forbid is black. Howard Jones of KSE is black. The singer for sevendust is black.

Quote by Myxer
thats sick and gross. No I think i'll stick with btbam or the human abstract, or catherine

Don't listen to that racist.
dude no.

just no

Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Quote by sock_demon
*Slaps korinaflyingv*

No it isn't, there's a kid at my school who's black that likes metal quite a bit.

And that man is me!
... Well, I am from South Africa?....
Quote by Mask_Of_Sanity
And that man is me!
... Well, I am from South Africa?....

Shut up, whitey.
hue
i love seeing black people at hardcore shows. i danced with a black guy in the pit for as i lay dying.
Check out God Forbid.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
oh and

suffocation
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Quote by sock_demon
*Slaps korinaflyingv*

I remember there was this rad senior at our school before I graduated that was pretty ****in' sick on guitar. Think he even played one of the talent shows with his band.

I think it brings a whole new meaning to Black Metal.

Just don't listen to anyone trying to keep you down. **** 'em and keep on riffing.
Yeah, it doesn't matter there have ALWAYS been good black musicians.

They pioneered what became metal today (since they pioneered the blues which became rock, which became metal.) So **** them - when they bitch at you for listening to something heavy, make their ears bleed with it.
Quote by metaldud536
Don't listen to that racist.

Here, I got you some new batteries for your sarcasm detector .
We are "PSYCHONAUT", Psychedelic/Stoner/Sludge from Belgium.

Check out our recordings and shows here:

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
. "Does being black make it wrong for me to like Hardcore or metal"
- Yes it's morally wrong. Seriously though, some people are idiots, ignore them.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
One of the best hardcore bands Bad Brains were all black rastas. And there are a lot of black guys in hardcore bands anyway. Don't listen to what people think you should like...just like what's good to your ears. If someone claims other wise they obviously need a smack.

For crying out loud I'm listening to Public Enemy right now and I am as white as they come. Music is open for everyone that's why it's so great.
no not at all...when I was at a megadeth concert in May one of the headlining bands called Evile I think had a bassist who was black, with really short hair...he didn't fit in visually but I liked his stage presence...since he's black of course he played bass guitar cause all black people play bass since they have uber skills at it....sorry
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
the black kid at our school got arrested for "Black Riding" it means using public transport without having a ticket.
**** yeah Hendrix was black. Tony MacAlpine is black.
It just means you have better taste than your fellow Ni...erm....Buddies i guess.