NO.. not at all
36 19%
yeah a bit, kinda
56 29%
i'll pay more attention when it gets worst
26 14%
its not real/who cares/nothing will happen
37 19%
LOL YAY! we all will dieeeee/ LOL wut!!??
9 5%
Voters: 192.
Page 1 of 3
Yeah, i have to live with it when i grow up, its going to affect my generation hard

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Why would i be i can float

EDIT: sry i voted for the last 1
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Last edited by Deep*Kick at May 6, 2008,
Quote by Hot_Money420
I'm more worried about you going on another thread-starting spree

it's true

Though I am worried about global warming. Who isn't worried about things that are going to **** us in the future?
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by meh!
it's true

Though I am worried about global warming. Who isn't worried about things that are going to **** us in the future?

aww

dot you like my threads??
Quote by petrina_678
aww

dot you like my threads??

There's certainly an enormous sense of value
I worry about it.

It's not proven, and there's plenty of evidence standing against it (although none which I feel disproves it), but the thought exists in my mind that the entire planet might be flushing down the shitter and no one will do anything about it because they prefer money.
Quote by freedoms_stain
I worry about it.

It's not proven, and there's plenty of evidence standing against it (although none which I feel disproves it), but the thought exists in my mind that the entire planet might be flushing down the shitter and no one will do anything about it because they prefer money.

Why should anyone care about anyone but themselves if they can make some more money?
Quote by freedoms_stain
I worry about it.

Pretty much my thoughts on it, though I voted for "sorta".
It's just a bunch of BS that politicians are feeding to us on a platter.
I'm not going to buy it until I actually see it with my own eyes.
I don't really worry about it

in the 70s they were worried about global cooling and that didnt do anything, what makes this different??
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
why would i be, it's may and it's the first day of warmth we have had this year, the world is hardly getting warmer
The Elephant asked the Camel , oh why is your breast on your back Camel? To which the Camel replied, Why that is a strange question from someone with their dick on their face!
Quote by meh!
Why should anyone care about anyone but themselves if they can make some more money?
I hope their wallets float, they're going to need something to hold on to if the sea level rises and swallows their swanky office building.
Quote by icon_player_5

in the 70s they were worried about global cooling and that didnt do anything, what makes this different??

Exactly.
As the earth goes through it's natural changes people freak out about it.
It's nothing but a natural cycle.
I don't believe it's real. But I like warmer weather so it's cool if it is real. (joke)

Even if it isn't real we shouldn't go around raping the planet.
utter bull****. i cant believe people are having major fits over this. i have more important things to worry about that "Global Warming"
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by valennic
Yeah, i have to live with it when i grow up, its going to affect my generation hard

The only thing that is going to affect your generation is the useful idiots that freak out about it.
Quote by RL LVL 70
It's just a bunch of BS that politicians are feeding to us on a platter.
I'm not going to buy it until I actually see it with my own eyes.
By then it'll be too late to do anything about it genius.

Most of the governments around the world do next to nothing to protect the environment, so I don't even know where that statement comes from. Why would politicians invent something that would cost them lots and lots of precious money to do anything about?

Stop talking crap and think before you post.
Quote by meh!

I so hope you're not serious...

^+1
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
Sure, theres a big hole in the OZONE over the antarctic, and sure there's about 20 square miles of ice missing... but its really just one big scam to make the economy go nuts...

one more government conspiracy to screw over the people
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
i'll be long gone by the time it actually starts to do any real damage.

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
Quote by icon_player_5

*sigh*

Global warming precedes global cooling, the two are related.
Quote by icon_player_5
Sure, theres a big hole in the OZONE over the antarctic, and sure there's about 20 square miles of ice missing... but its really just one big scam to make the economy go nuts...

one more government conspiracy to screw over the people

I've always had my suspicions that "Going Green" was not about nature, but about $$$ bills...
Quote by PhantomNote
I so hope you're not serious...

^+1

No, I"m not.
Quote by thedudemeister
utter bull****. i cant believe people are having major fits over this. i have more important things to worry about that "Global Warming"
Definitely, finding food when half the crops fail due to drought will be the first problem on your agenda.
Quote by freedoms_stain
By then it'll be too late to do anything about it genius.

Most of the governments around the world do next to nothing to protect the environment, so I don't even know where that statement comes from. Why would politicians invent something that would cost them lots and lots of precious money to do anything about?

Stop talking crap and think before you post.

So you're saying that Al Gore is not at all trying to get people's attention on global warming?

He would spend lots of money to get people to start looking at the environment instead of the war, and to gain lots of charisma.

I could be talking crap, sure. But I seriously doubt it.
Quote by RL LVL 70
The only thing that is going to affect your generation is the useful idiots that freak out about it.

Dude, GIVE UP ON THE MULTIS
Quote by RL LVL 70
So you're saying that Al Gore is not at all trying to get people's attention on global warming?

He would spend lots of money to get people to start looking at the environment instead of the war, and to gain lots of charisma.

I could be talking crap, sure. But I seriously doubt it.
Oh my GOD!!!!!!! spend money on the ENVIRONMENT instead of WAR?????????????

What an evil heartless BASTARD!

Al Gore is full of **** anyway, his facts and figures are misleading, but Al Gore's information isn't the only information that points to global warming.

And btw, Al Gore = politician (singular), not politicians (plural), whats more the man doesn't even hold a political position any more, so what exactly are you talking about when you say politicians?
As much as i am worried about it, i don't like being made to feel bad cos i left a light on two years ago because the adverts on TV tell me to! Believe me i'm all for energy conservation, and i do think its a growing concern, but people won't take it too seriously until it starts affecting themselves.
Bam
If Al Gore said it, it must be true... he invented the internet

On a serious note, I don't believe it exists. I think it is cyclic weather patterns. We've only been recording and observing weather patterns for a few 100 years now... we have no data other than "projected" date which is all based on the current state of things. So, we really can't make a huge call until we actually observe something that can't be explained by weather working in cycles. I do keep my ears open and listen for something to prove me wrong though... just hasn't happened yet.
Even if global warming doesn't exist, and all the CO2 we're putting into the atmosphere has no consequences.. Taking action against global warming doesn't really have any negitave aspects to it (except for the oil company executives ).
sup?
Quote by ZanasCross
If Al Gore said it, it must be true... he invented the internet

On a serious note, I don't believe it exists. I think it is cyclic weather patterns. We've only been recording and observing weather patterns for a few 100 years now... we have no data other than "projected" date which is all based on the current state of things. So, we really can't make a huge call until we actually observe something that can't be explained by weather working in cycles. I do keep my ears open and listen for something to prove me wrong though... just hasn't happened yet.
The scare figures are based on ice core temperatures which estimate temperatures 100s of thousands of years ago up to now.
I think it's going on but I really don't think it's going on at as high of a level as we are made to believe. (not that I'm down on going green, we should be doing that anyway). The symptoms that we are showing seem to be part in parcel with the fact that we are coming to the end of a celestial procession. Out planet is not on a completely steady axis, it has a wobble. Every 2150 years (approx) we go through what is called the "great year" which completes the pattern of the wobble. This wobble offsets seasons a little and gives the symptoms such as we are showing.
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
No. If everyone in England went out and bought a four by four we might actually have some sunshine.
Page 1 of 3