Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
mxr doubleshot distortion
amp:
Raven rg100
Quote by AJBoy238
Boss DD-6 Delay pedal $100 Shipped

that's a good price but I think he means behringer delay cheap.... although the DD600 has replaced my DD-5 temporarily until the DD-7 comes out and it does a good job. The pedal itself is MUCH cheaper made though. Sound quality is not that different really... blah blah blah - sorry.
EB JP6 (Mystic Dream), Peavey Predator (USA), Takamine acoustic

Mesa/Boogie DC-3 shorthead, 2 Recto 1x12s, BOSS GT-8 (4CM), Morley BH Wah

"Tone is in the ear of the beholder..." "To each his Tone."
Umm dude is that yr pay pal account address?? Or… umm well I know nothing about pay pal….
Umm let’s decide how exactly are we going into do it?? I can send ya the money by bank…. To yr name (full name and some other info I think) but how will ya send the pedal??
Let’s just decide and I’ll give ya my address….. well I can give ya now but I’m a bit in a hurry…
So will come here later…
Just give me your address so I can figure out how much shipping is going to be. It may be too expensive to ship it. I didn't know you was in albania and ****.
Quote by vigenharutyunya
dude 'm nto in albania... i'm in Armenia... Spells like R - minia...
umm here... Armenia Yerevan, Barbyus street... the building no 63 apartament no 27

Let's pretend I wanted to send you something in the mail, what would I need to put on the package? If u would like you could find out how much it will cost. Here is my info.

Matt Hodges
1456 Louisiana Street
Jena, LA 71342
United States of America