Well, I was trying to adjust the intonation on my strat and the screw slipped and did a tiny dent near the bridge on the body, not noticeable, but's it just hurts anyway It won't matter soon but for now it's painful to think about lol Happened to anybody else?
''Quietly turning the backdoor key
Stepping outside she is free.''

My Equipment =

Fender 2008 American Standard Stratocaster
Vox ADVT15-XL
Aria ASP-30
no but there was this time my mate walked how with "the best guitar in the world" by his standards and was trying to show off "the best song in the world" to these new people that came around, he went to sit down and the chair slipped making him fall the few feet to the ground and then rolled down the stairs with the guitar ... u can only imagine what happened next
Quote by Martindecorum
no but there was this time my mate walked how with "the best guitar in the world" by his standards and was trying to show off "the best song in the world" to these new people that came around, he went to sit down and the chair slipped making him fall the few feet to the ground and then rolled down the stairs with the guitar ... u can only imagine what happened next

May sound harsh, but I find that rather funny, but tbh if I was in his position, I wouldn't laughing
''Quietly turning the backdoor key
Stepping outside she is free.''

My Equipment =

Fender 2008 American Standard Stratocaster
Vox ADVT15-XL
Aria ASP-30
Many times...With my old Squier, I ran the headstock into a wall...Didn't break, but left a nice white mark on it. With my new Schecter, I was wearing a metallica belt buckle.... Needless to say, I threw that damned buckle away. And I also ran the headstock into the wall. No mark, however.

I usually take great care of my ****
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Quote by PhilBurrows2008
May sound harsh, but I find that rather funny, but tbh if I was in his position, I wouldn't laughing

yeah man dont worry every one was laughing becasue its his guitar that he doesnt let people touch cause * we cant hold guitars well and may damage it* and hes all protective and then that,.... lol
scars are cool. there's always a story behind a scar.
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
it adds to its "vintageness" i guess...
Guitars:
2009 Fender 72 Deluxe Telecaster
Yamaha F-130 Acoustic
Amps:
Blackstar HT5
Effects:
MXR Micro Chorus
R3FX Dual Resistafier
Yea I used to care about every knick and what not on my RG312MH but not I just consider them battle scars. It's not the highest quality guitar either, so I guess that makes it easier.
86% of the people who frequent the "Electric Guitar" forum would say that they have played guitar for under 5 years.
I honestly don't mind when it gets a nick, but I have a dark grey Ibanez RG, and it looks terrible when it gets a chip, so I just patch it up with some black touch up paint.