Okay, i had my chem final at 10:30am today. Professor tells us it should take all of us until at least 12 and we have till 12:30 to finish. Of course if you notice the time as i post this, its not 12. I finished in 45 minutes at 11:15. For a final that should have taken two hours.

I'm worried i missed something. I know i'm pretty smart, but I'm not THAT smart.

Anyone else have this happen? It happened to me on the ACT's too.
Quote by DaveGilmour1189
Okay, i had my chem final at 10:30am today. Professor tells us it should take all of us until at least 12 and we have till 12:30 to finish. Of course if you notice the time as i post this, its not 12. I finished in 45 minutes at 11:15. For a final that should have taken two hours.

I'm worried i missed something. I know i'm pretty smart, but I'm not THAT smart.

Anyone else have this happen? It happened to me on the ACT's too.

Pfft. It doesn't matter.
As long as you went over it you should be fine. I finish exam papers before the half-way mark all the time.
I finished a 3 hour long exam in 2. Don't worry.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
most of the time they tell u that it should take that long but it really doesnt...
Quote by Vagabond21
I pull out, I hear this noise. It sounded like a trumpet, kazoo, and a fart. It felt like one of those dryers used in restrooms, on my dick. It was the largest queef known to man. I proceeded to say "Someone needs a queef muffler"
I just had my mind blown apart by a meteorology exam at 8:00 this morning. It didn't help that the professor showed up 20 minutes late ... in his defense, his story is plausible. What he said was that the storms last night interrupted the power in his house, so his alarm didn't wake him up.

But I think I screwed up a couple questions, too, and it took me about an hour and 15 minutes.
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
Usually professors give you ample amounts of time just in case you freeze up and forget everything. Suggested times don't mean anything, especially for math/science classes. For history classes where they give essay tests, then its a little bit easier to take a long time because you have to write so much, but don't worry about it. Unless you seriously messed up on some of the formulas, then you'll be ok.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
I finished at the halfway point in my exams today. But unfortunately I had Pat Benetar stuck in my head for the rest of it.
Hey Meg.
Proud of you.
It happens to me all the time. It happened for the final of my programming class last week. I finished it in about half an hour and was poring over it saying "no way, it can't be that easy". We'll see how it goes when I see my grade...