Page 1 of 2
Around December i get this really random text message. The message says "This is Vida from the party in new york do you remember me" The person also sent a pic along with the text. i replied" No this is George" I thought the pic was really hot so I started talking to this person. Soo a few months later This dude named Carlos started working at mcdonalds with me. Vida and him were supposedly cousins. I always had my suspisions of Vida not being real. I told Carlos I didnt like him several times. So yesturday I quit my job and my manager was trying to figure out why i quit. The reason why i quit is because of my Suspisions of him being Vida all along. My manager found that out the next day. My manager text me and said George come talk to me about Carlos's cousin, I was like ok. The manager asked me Vida's #. I told her the number and she pulled out this book and showed me that the number was carlos's # she had on file. I changed my phone # of course. My manager and I had a meeting with the regional manager. The regional manager said she is going to figure something out and then call me back. So pit i ask u for and thoughts or advice??
wat
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
Did he have tits?
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
and this makes you upset... why?
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
why would this upset you....?

Quote by Hot_Money420
I lost you at random text message.....mainly b/c I DGAF

+1
Your only option now is to find out who is in the picture, and track them down. Quit school if you have to.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
What the chuff?

EDIT: ^^^ Oh, I see, silly homophobe

No, I understand that'll make you uncomfortable, but if you 'knew all along', why did you do it anyway?
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by slashestophat1
It makes me upset because i was talking dirty to a dude the whole time and im not gay

Maybe you just weren't aware. Did you ever consider that?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by slashestophat1
It makes me upset because i was talking dirty to a dude the whole time and im not gay

well the guy was obviously just messing with you... the best thing to do is laugh about it and move on.
that, or rape him with a shovel.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thats epic fail and epic lulz at the same time
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
carlos like's u he think's ur cute i think u guy's should hook up it would be cute
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Metorical
well the guy was obviously just messing with you... the best thing to do is laugh about it and move on.

That, or accept fate and realize the two of you were meant to be together.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by slashestophat1

Well there's your problem.

Maybe you shouldn't talk dirty to people you haven't met in person.
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
too complicated for me to understand
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

joj wernt we meant 2 be 2gether but we went separate way's after u liked bronson and i liked eastwood
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Id be more p*ssed off i was carlos and my boss had given my personal details I.E. my phone number to another employee, thats just not cricket.
Quote by slashestophat1

I felt that way too when I watched The Matrix 2 for the first time. During the sex scene they tricked you into getting a boner, then BAM! Neo's naked ass.
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
Quote by darkstar2466
joj wernt we meant 2 be 2gether but we went separate way's after u liked bronson and i liked eastwood

Ya, but that was different, we had real reasons to separate, something on a deep emotional level that would have prevented us from every truly being happy. TS likes the person a lot, apparently. They connected over the phone. And now, he's pretty much letting physical appearances get in the way, which isn't that big of a deal. They could either learn to let that slide, or opt for surgery. I think the TS is just trying to sabotage his own happiness.
Quote by vintage x metal

Wait, how did a stranger who randomly texted you end up working at the same mcdonalds as you?
Quote by Jack Off Jill

if thats the case then TS you just got ****ed over by fate.... you have no choice but to be gay
Quote by Metorical

.......DO IT
make him pay for all that he has pain and suffering he has caused u..
Quote by Vagabond21
I pull out, I hear this noise. It sounded like a trumpet, kazoo, and a fart. It felt like one of those dryers used in restrooms, on my dick. It was the largest queef known to man. I proceeded to say "Someone needs a queef muffler"
Quote by Metorical
if thats the case then TS you just got ****ed over by fate.... you have no choice but to be gay

How is that getting fucked over? It seems to me like a blessing. At least he has somebody. There are tons of us who are going to bed alone tonight, and the TS is now in position in which he doesn't have to. Lucky bastard.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by slashestophat1

You quit your job due to homophobia?!
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by Raziel2p
You quit your job due to homophobia?!

And sexual tension.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
How is that getting fucked over? It seems to me like a blessing. At least he has somebody. There are tons of us who are going to bed alone tonight, and the TS is now in position in which he doesn't have to. Lucky bastard.

to him its getting ****ed over because it's not what he wants... just because you CAN have somebody doesn't mean you SHOULD.

well thats how i feel, at least
Carlos (or TS) should get a vaginaplasty (get the reference?)
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
To be perfectly honest I'd be more worried about how this guy got your phone number BEFORE he started working with you! Anyway, I think it was fate actually:

To get you to quit working at McDonalds and get a better job! Seriously, get a better job now.
Quote by Metorical
to him its getting ****ed over because it's not what he wants... just because you CAN have somebody doesn't mean you SHOULD.

well thats how i feel, at least

Let me put it this way. Before he realized that the person he had a thing for was a male, he was completely happy. We need to bring down the barriers that society puts upon us.

TS, were you more upset about having been talking dirty to a male.. or was it because the person you wanted most was now out of reach? I'm thinking the latter.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Let me put it this way. Before he realized that the person he had a thing for was a male, he was completely happy. We need to bring down the barriers that society puts upon us.

TS, were you more upset about having been talking dirty to a male.. or was it because the person you wanted most was now out of reach? I'm thinking the latter.

ah yes it is true that he was happy when he thought it was a girl. but he did state that he was unhappy because he was talking dirty to a guy
Quote by Metorical
ah yes it is true that he was happy when he thought it was a girl. but he did state that he was unhappy because he was talking dirty to a guy

He should be happier. He probably has more in common with Carlos than he would with a woman.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Metorical

if u bilt up emotional attachment's w/ a person 4 several month's then found out it wa's a guy instead of a girl what would u do

u already had fone secks dammit u cant go back now u might as well just get down there and deliver the good's yadadamean
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Jack Off Jill
He should be happier. He probably has more in common with Carlos than he would with a woman.

i guess its hard for you and i to say... maybe it is his fate to be gay....
Quote by Metorical
i guess its hard for you and i to say... maybe it is his fate to be gay....

i lernd in philosophy that there is no free will so yes his fate is to be gay

the causal events have been arranged for him to be gay at this precise moment everything is set up TS prepare to accept your fate
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Page 1 of 2