ok im selling and Xbox 360 with seventeen games, two controllers, 20 GB hard drive, and cooling stand.
the games include:
Halo3
Guitar hero3
Call of duty 3 and 4
Devil May Cry 4
Madden NFL 2007 and 2008
NCAA football 2007
Splinter Cell double agent
Mass Effect
Need for speed most wanted
Tony Hawk Project 8
The Darkness
Oblivion
Enchanted Arms
Gears of war
Tenchu Z

i am selling for $500.00 (and price may very on where you live because of shipping)
ill also only trade if its an Ibanez V Blade (white with black outline) soo no trades unless its that guitar. but yea i can put pics up later to prove its all there if you want but, just let me know.
if this is still here in like 2 weeks

ill give you the cash

my xbox just broke and i sent it out

so im in the market for a new oneee
Guitars-
Gibson SG Standard
Schecter c1 hellraiser fr (Tremelo-NO)

Amp-
5150 Custom
Marshall 1960a Lead

Effects-
Boss Ns2
EH Holy Stain
Boss Sd2
Ernie Ball Vol Jr
Digitech Digi Delay
Korg Rack Tuner
Furman Power Con
BBE Sonic Max
Could i buy a game or two?
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
hmm well man, how much we talking about and what games, pm me and let me know
Would you sell the console by itself?
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
umm idk man, i have like over $1000 in this system, and i dont wanna give it away too cheap man. im looking $450 not adding shipping. i should probably be selling alot higher, but no ones gonna buy it for like $700 or soo. but if you can pay $450 plus shipping ill find out what shipping costs are and we can work something out.
Quote by SA215OL
umm idk man, i have like over $1000 in this system, and i dont wanna give it away too cheap man. im looking $450 not adding shipping. i should probably be selling alot higher, but no ones gonna buy it for like $700 or soo. but if you can pay $450 plus shipping ill find out what shipping costs are and we can work something out.

That sounds cool. Does it have all the cables? How many controllers? Xbox Live?. I will get in touch you when my parents agree and stuff first soo.. yea...
how much for any of these games
Halo3
Guitar hero3
Call of duty 3 and 4
Mass Effect
The Darkness
Oblivion
Gears of war
yeh it has all the cables and two controllers both wire less, umm like, a month or two of xbox live left, but yeh, just let me know something man.
Quote by SA215OL
yeh it has all the cables and two controllers both wire less, umm like, a month or two of xbox live left, but yeh, just let me know something man.

Hey man Im sorry. But you can sell to someone else my parents won't let me..Cuz it's to much.. But thanks any way man. I hope you sell it
I was wondering do you sell any games seperatley or any parts? Because I would like to know how much it would be if I would of bought one conroller and Halo 3?
well its posted on ebay right now, and if no one buys it i might start selling stuff seperate. id prob give both those too you for lets say $70 or $80
Quote by SA215OL
well its posted on ebay right now, and if no one buys it i might start selling stuff seperate. id prob give both those too you for lets say $70 or $80

That would be great.. I would totally buy them If you are willing to let me buy.. Do you know when your ebay thing will be done? You have a link of your ebay thing?
Last edited by life_777 at May 11, 2008,
um its got a little over four days but someone said they might be interested soo we'll have to see. but yea, ill let you know something if anything comes up.
yea guys sorry but due to my parents and all this stuff for it costing around $1300 U.S. they making me raise it to $800. thats as low as they will let me sell it soo im sorry anyone who mighta wnated it cheap.
Quote by SA215OL
its still on ebay dude, ill let yo knwo when its off.

Alright. Just inform me when anything comes up..

-Thx
Very Interested.. but unfortunantly do not have the money at the time..
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Line 6 Spider III 15W
Peavey Generation EXP Single Coils
1997 Epiphone SG Junior
2007 Ibanez RG120