Thought id make this thread as there going at the moment

done the SATS maths paper today, 6-8 did quiet well i think

Anyone else?
Quote by Dillona
NME: OMFG DEY HAZ TIGHT JEENZ N MESSY HAIRZ!

LETS COVER THEM IN OUR MAGAZINE FOR THE NEXT THREE MONTHS! .

Metallica 08.07.07
i loved the 6-8 paper
didn't get trig at all back then:P those were the days
if you think you did quite well chances are you've got an 8, i thought i'd mucked it up a bit and got an 8
2 ducks and a rabbi walk into a bar.
The rabbi enjoys a nice drink and the ducks are shooed out so that health services aren't called in.
The day proceeds as normal.
No, my bro did though. I've got my gcses coming up.

I got 8 in maths, 7 in english n science in sats btw.
Quote by centorium

i love green day,sure they're mostly power cords but for begginer,good they are
Quote by PlayMadness
Spent too much time in the talk like Yoda thread, you have.

Same! I'm assuming you're British too? Well, Irish by looking at your username lol. I found it really easy
Quote by PrabhuDeva
SATS are useless. Trust me on this one.

yea they are, completely pointless.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
I went to my SATs coming down from a completely insane DXM trip. I could barely walk, talk, or see straight.

I did amazingly.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by PrabhuDeva
SATS are useless. Trust me on this one.
Yup, total waste of time. Not worth paying the slightest bit of thought to.

I got EPs in maths and sciences and a 7 in English. Didn't affect my life in the slightest. And the six or so As I got at GCSE have never come in handy either.
SATs don't mean anything to anyone. Why are there so many UG'ers suddenly nervous about SATs? They're not at all important.

GCSEs on the other hand, start for me in a week, and that harsh reality was thrust into my face today. The time has gone fast. At least I've done some revision, I suppose.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
SATs don't mean anything to anyone. Why are there so many UG'ers suddenly nervous about SATs? They're not at all important.

GCSEs on the other hand, start for me in a week, and that harsh reality was thrust into my face today. The time has gone fast. At least I've done some revision, I suppose.

In a years time you'll feel the same about GCSE's as you do for SATs now, revise a few hours on each subject and you can't not get an A So easy.

I'm sure people who are in uni think the same about A levels, though.

But for A level, imagine the most amount of work you've done in one evening for GCSE (probably about 4-5 hours or something) you've gotta do that pretty much every two days if not every day for A level. Learn time management skills while you can, they're fricking important.
Quote by wiggyisgreat
In a years time you'll feel the same about GCSE's as you do for SATs now, revise a few hours on each subject and you can't not get an A So easy.

I'm sure people who are in uni think the same about A levels, though.

But for A level, imagine the most amount of work you've done in one evening for GCSE (probably about 4-5 hours or something) you've gotta do that pretty much every two days if not every day for A level. Learn time management skills while you can, they're fricking important.

From doing practice papers I already know that it's easy. But my school has a grade-based sixth form admissions policy, so it does actually matter a little. Also, unis will briefly look at your GCSE grades. Therefore, they actually mean something (not much, but a little) unlike SATs.

And yeah, I know what A-level is like. I can put in that work. Although it'll be annoying.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
sats are not important, at my school we dont even do them hahaha.
i do have GCSEs coming up and im not worried, got my art exam tomorrow and friday, it should be fine

They dont really mean anything anyway
It all starts to matter at A-level
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
I did SATs. I thought the calculator one was harder than the non-calculator.
It didn't help I had the urge to sing the whole way through.
Hey Meg.
Proud of you.
Quote by charlie__flynn
sats are not important, at my school we dont even do them hahaha.
i do have GCSEs coming up and im not worried, got my art exam tomorrow and friday, it should be fine

They dont really mean anything anyway
It all starts to matter at A-level

That's what I thought and all is well.
Quote by A-G-guitarist
Same! I'm assuming you're British too? Well, Irish by looking at your username lol. I found it really easy

Irish but living in ENgland

And the Claculator was about 20x harder than the Non-Calculator gotta agree with whoever said that
Quote by Dillona

Metallica 08.07.07
did the 6-8. Got english tommorow; how can I revise for writing? Except from reading books and novels?
I'm not revsing for it, just know your triplets and focus on persuasion, it'll probably come up somewhere.
Hey Meg.
Proud of you.
i wondered that. my answer practise for music GCSE next year i.e. play guitar
Quote by Dillona

Metallica 08.07.07
If you going for a competative course, GCSEs are where the exams start mattering. You cannot get onto a vet course with less than 6 A grade GCSEs, and then you are incredibly unlikely. Think more straight A/A* grades. Then nothing less than 3A grade A levels unless you were a an excellent candidate and they give you a AAB offer.

Just try to never get behind on your work, and always get top grades. Though SATs don't matter, it shows you understand all you need to know, and are set up to get a good set of GCSEs.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
How hard would it be to get 4 A's in GCSE?

Quote by PullTigerTail
I'm not revsing for it, just know your triplets and focus on persuasion, it'll probably come up somewhere.

Which paper you doing for english? I think mines 5-7 or maybe 4-6. I'm rubbish at english.
gcses start nationwide on the 12th may

i'm a little nervous
i dont do revision
its boring

i'm expecting A*s across the board though
Quote by Cpt.Jackass
Nobody sig me or i'll kick your ass.
Quote by sunnysayshi
How hard would it be to get 4 A's in GCSE?

Its not hard at all, out of 10 subjects there will be a few you are good at, and with those you should easil get an A, do a couple of hours of revision for the other subjects and you should be heading for straight As.
Practice papers are also very helpful
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.