my and my mate do quite a bit of busking, and we need good prtable amps, ive had a lok at quite a few,
from the fender amp can
http://www.fender.com/products/search.php?partno=0231200000
to,
waves iGTR
http://www.dv247.com/invt/48995/

now, i dont want any big things, like micro cubes etc.
does anyone know any good portable amps, that can pack a punch and have a reasonable quality?
cheers
-callum
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
LiK3 CaLluM j00r s0 1337 & c00l!!111oneoneone
LollZerZ!11 *Flashes Eyelashes*

Meaning...

Quote by BullonParade
callum, your so cool

or

Quote by DreadLord-IoN
callum you are my god! <3 LUB!

i rock...

the fender can i think seems overpriced and i doubt you can get much punch from it, i seriously think you would do better to get a micro cube ecause that has its on effects in it and youd save money
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
The Fender amp can is about the same size as a Microcube I think. So there.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
yeah but to be honest, a microcube is larger, and is hard to fit in a small backpack when the cylindrical fender amp can is more compact and smaller.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
LiK3 CaLluM j00r s0 1337 & c00l!!111oneoneone
LollZerZ!11 *Flashes Eyelashes*

Meaning...

Quote by BullonParade
callum, your so cool

or

Quote by DreadLord-IoN
callum you are my god! <3 LUB!

i rock...

Quote by callumirvine
yeah but to be honest, a microcube is larger, and is hard to fit in a small backpack when the cylindrical fender amp can is more compact and smaller.

True, but I can fit my microcube into my backpack (and it's pretty small for a backpack). It fits pretty snugly, but it fits just fine. It's really not that big.
Quote by Lunchbox362
Quote by gregs1020
The Vox Da5 has strap holders on it, no need for a backpack.

So does the Microcube, but I'd prefer carrying it in a backpack instead of in my hand (well, I drive my bike everywhere. But I like my hands free.).
Quote by Lunchbox362
I usually put a guitar strap on it and hang it over my shoulder and carry it like a golf bag, I have the strat in my gig bag as a backpack. When I tried them both the microcube was better for metal, the Da5 had a more classic rock sound generally. Both are great small portable amps and I would choose them over the others listed in the original post, good luck.