Ok, so the other day I was playing on my Vox Valvetronix AD100VT (bought 2 years ago I think) and the sound started cutting in and out, as if there was a bad cable or a bad contact. I went out and bought electric contact cleaner and used it in all the inputs on my amp and through my pedal chain. Now it works fine, so I assume that was the only problem. However, after using the stuff on the input for my footswitch, the amp does some weird stuff. It seems as though whenever I plug in a cable, it switches from Channel 1 to Channel 2. After it's plugged in, I can't switch channels by the footswitch (I can still switch them by pressing the button on the amp). The footswitch I use is actually a Fender one, but it's worked fine for a year until now, so I don't think that's the problem. Can someone please tell me what this problem is, and if there's any way I can fix it without bringing it in to the store? (The reason I ask is because the store I bought it from is about a 2 hour drive away...)

Thanks!
Something inside is going funkay!
Sorry dude but the best thing to do is check it out at the closest music store...
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
That's what I was afraid of... does anyone else maybe know a way I can fix this on my own, or is it pretty much an issue they can only deal with in the shop? Has anyone else had a problem like this?