I thought has anyone else ever had bruises or something weird on their penises or even fannys. I once shot my self in the dick with a bb gun and 5 months later a bruise appeared where I shot it and today in the middle of geography class I noticed I had a bruise just above my dick so has this happened to you?
Quote by postmortem2006

One time I was getting head from my (now ex) girlfriend, I blew my load in her mouth and she spat it back in my face. Seriously.

Why the hell did you shoot yourself in the dick with a BB gun?

And...uh...you were looking at your dick in geography class?

Oh, and no, this has never happened to me.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by metal4life592

What he said
Quote by MenziesC
I thought has anyone else ever had bruises or something weird on their penises or even fannys. I once shot my self in the dick with a bb gun and 5 months later a bruise appeared where I shot it and today in the middle of geography class I noticed I had a bruise just above my dick so has this happened to you?

lol... serves ya right i'd say....
No i never got it out I just thought I'd see how my dick was doin in geo and I get naked a rather lot
Quote by postmortem2006

One time I was getting head from my (now ex) girlfriend, I blew my load in her mouth and she spat it back in my face. Seriously.

Quote by MenziesC
today in the middle of geography class I noticed I had a bruise just above my dick so has this happened to you?

Quote by metal4life592

This.
its the worst form of herpes..sorry to break it to you
American Fender Strat

Taylor 314CE

Quote by pbiggie
this guy speaks truth