Heres a song I wrote a while ago, its about a guy thats falling for a girl and the only part of him that isn't floating is his body. Kinda cool, I dont know, but I really like the guitar in it its fun to play. Ill C4C anybody if they want it

Called gravity in my profile
Nice song and cool lyrics. Like the 'poppiness' of it. Finally, you've got a good voice.
It's gonna be a blue day
By finally, you've got a good voice -- do you mean that I have finally developed a good voice, or do you mean it like; And my last point, you have a good voice. ?

Sorry, just confused, Thankyou.
i like the proggression. rather jazzy. vocals were pretty good, but the could use some work. you have a tendancy to go a bit out of key at the end of each line. it seems to be a breathing problem. i also thought that you might back off the reverb, since you only have two tracks.

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=853303
Too cool for a signature.
I dig the sound of your acoustic man... Nicely done..
Washburn D-12
Ibanez RG
Ibanez RG 7321
Epiphone Les Paul / EMG 81 85
Fender MIM Ash Stratocaster
Digitech Whammy
Small Stone Phaser
Boss SD-1-Modded
Boss MT-2-Modded
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-3-Modded
ISP Decimator
B-52 AT-212
Quote by |2eM!x
By finally, you've got a good voice -- do you mean that I have finally developed a good voice, or do you mean it like; And my last point, you have a good voice. ?

Sorry, just confused, Thankyou.

Yeah, it was my last point.
It's gonna be a blue day
Hey nice Tune!

I like the vocal tone and the sound of your acoustic

can you tell me about your guitar model and how you recorded it?

Thks
cool song! howd you record dude? btw do you have a mitchell accoustic? mines is a mitchell and it sounds exactly like yours xD
I have an ovation celebrity acoustic, im glad you all enjoy it! I have an AKG perception 200 microphone, and a M-Audio soundtrack pro that everything plugs into. I record with live 7.01
sounds good

Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.