does anyone know any software out there that rips the sounds from dvds so its mp3? i want a free on or just a free trail will do.

thanks!

If you just want the sound, you'll only need Audacity for it. Right click the little sound icon in the bottom left corner and select Adjust Audio Properties. Go to the Audio tab and under Sound Recording, select your soundcard from the drop-down menu. Then in Audacity, go to Edit, Preferences, and under Recording select Microsoft Sound Mapper - Input. Click record in Audacity, then play the DVD as normal on Windows Media Player or something. You'll have to watch the whole DVD though.

Easy.
Quote by 12Jim34
If you just want the sound, you'll only need Audacity for it. Right click the little sound icon in the bottom left corner and select Adjust Audio Properties. Go to the Audio tab and under Sound Recording, select your soundcard from the drop-down menu. Then in Audacity, go to Edit, Preferences, and under Recording select Microsoft Sound Mapper - Input. Click record in Audacity, then play the DVD as normal on Windows Media Player or something. You'll have to watch the whole DVD though.

Easy.

Where is this? i can't find it
Quote by output24
Haha, owned!
U win fender.

Quote by wiggy1988
teacher- Some slave owners would fight duels using their slaves
Me- So, sort of like Pokemon with people..Black man, I choose you!
That, or if you have a recording program (like Cubase or ProTools) just rig up the Audio through the inputs.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Quote by fender-lespaul
Where is this? i can't find it

i cant find aswell

im on vista
Quote by output24
Haha, owned!
U win fender.

Quote by wiggy1988
bumpety bump
Quote by output24
Haha, owned!
U win fender.

Quote by wiggy1988