this question has boggled the minds of humans, since we first walked on earth.

up to this day, it is considered one of the most deep and philisophical questions of all time.

scientists and philosophers have both spent their whole lives, pondering, trying to figure it out, but nobody ever has.

some say god has created the question.

others say only ancient unicorns knew the answer. legend has it that one modern day unicorn, called charlie, knew the answer, but was locked in a cave for eternity by the devils own backing band unicorns.

here it is:

which would you prefer to sit on: a warm toilet seat, or a cold one whilst youre taking a dump.

warm toilet seat - pros: its comfortable and calming
cons: you know that somebody, probably a member of your immidiate nuclear family, has had their bare ass resting on the same seat in the last half hour.

cold toilet seat - pros: if your germophobic, or maybe just the fact of knowing that nobody has been sitting on it recently is calming to the mind.
cons: as soon as you sit down you get a sudden rush of freezing cold, that lasts only a few seconds, but feels like years.

so........what do you think....?
PROUD MEMBER OF THE

Ug Irish Clan - Pog mo Thoin
I find cold seats refreshing personally, it's the poor mans version of a cold shower.
Quote by fondeedoodle

so........what do you think....?

I think your an idiot.
Party
Pants
In
My
Come
Wanna
You?

Quote by M.B.MetalTabber
clothes, you don't want as much detail as emptybullet gave you now, do you?
Um they have heated toilet seat so just cuz its warm doesnt mean it was sat on previously
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
who cares? I dont care who sat on the toilet before, i just wanna have a dump
cold, cus im diehard
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Quote by fondeedoodle

others say only ancient unicorns knew the answer. legend has it that one modern day unicorn, called charlie, knew the answer, but was locked in a cave for eternity by the devils own backing band unicorns.

I see what you did there!

Quote by Dirtydeeds468

BUT DUDE! THAT'S MY OPINION! JUST LIKE PEOPLE HAVE OPINIONS THAT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS! IT JUST CAN'T BE CHALLENGED BECAUSE IT'S YOUR OPINION!

WHEEEEEEEE.

Heja Sverige!
i would def. rather have a cold seat, just knowing one of my family members just finished up right before me is just ewww.
I prefer my tiolet seats on fire. Now thats a mans way to drop his brown torpedoes.
Cold definately. 100% of the time. And add a poll.

and szekelymihai, what are you talking about? I cant understand what youre saying
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Well, to be honest, i really don't give a crap.

I'll **** on the floor if the toilet isn't an option, for all i care.

Lol.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.