I heard the weirdest thing in school today. Apparently this girl in my grade loves one of the teachers who is like 40 years old. Im not one to rate guys but i say hes pretty ugly. And this is a girl who seems like a normal person on the outside and has a normal life but is just screwed up inside. Anyone hear any things like that from ppl in your school.
Gear:
Guitars/ Basses:
PRS SE singlecut w/Tremolo
Epiphone Sg
Epiphone Thunderbird

Waiting in the wings:
Squier Strat mod
(soon to start)

Amps:
Line 6 Spider JAM
Peavey Max 115 bass amp
How old is she?

But yeahhh... just a phase, i don't see how anyone can "love" someone they hardly know.
See, why can't I get one of those?
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
You don't know what goes on behind closed doors, she could have any kind of parental abuse making her see an older man as someone to rely on.
Or he could be really chatty, guys at the same age as girls in school are really immature, perhaps she likes the fact he talks to her about things other than farts and football.
Quote by Hot_Money420
hahaha saw thread title thought of this:

that may be the funniest thing ive seen all day
and i woke up at two
MetalHead73
So I, with a broomstick(Just in case) walk right where they can see me and I said:
"You kids ever taken a broom up the ass?"
The look on their face was priceless, and they ran, and I mean ran like a bat out of hell.
Quote by xAbyssusx
How old is she?

But yeahhh... just a phase, i don't see how anyone can "love" someone they hardly know.

exactly. she's just a bit...infatuated with him.

infatuated/mentally unstable.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Oh yeah? What about how today at school hearing about how some girl gone slut has banged with 4 different guys in a month, one being the same guy who also did it with her sister.
Quote by xAbyssusx
How old is she?

she's thirteen and hes the tech ed teacher. Shes on the morning news team (which he runs) and has been on it for a while. So she knows him pretty well i guess.
Gear:
Guitars/ Basses:
Epiphone Sg
Epiphone Thunderbird

Waiting in the wings:
Squier Strat mod
(soon to start)

Amps:
Line 6 Spider JAM
Peavey Max 115 bass amp
*waits for "pics or it ddnt happen"*
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Quote by Bassmastajazzyj
I heard the weirdest thing in school today. Apparently this girl in my grade loves one of the teachers who is like 40 years old. Im not one to rate guys but i say hes pretty ugly. And this is a girl who seems like a normal person on the outside and has a normal life but is just screwed up inside. Anyone hear any things like that from ppl in your school.

Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
You don't know what goes on behind closed doors, she could have any kind of parental abuse making her see an older man as someone to rely on.
Or he could be really chatty, guys at the same age as girls in school are really immature, perhaps she likes the fact he talks to her about things other than farts and football.

Other things than farts and football :O

such as?
that's pretty ****ed up. I think the fact that some girls (i.e more than one) have had sex with two different guys within 48 hours is pretty bad though too.
it's just gossip
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

We raise the Vibratory so high
That all untruth will fall of its own dead weight
Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo

Lulz. Thats a pretty good description. I also like how you skipped breakfast. That time is better spent sleeping.

I bet they're just rumors. My school's particually bad at blowing things out of proportion though; maybe I'm just used to that.
Quote by lespaul#1
Indie stands for Industrial I think, like Marilyn Manson.

Ibanez RG2EX2 (Dimarzio Breed in bridge)
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Laney LV300T
Line 6 Toneport GX

The Falling Object Model
I dont think they're rumors though because she also tried to commit suicide and she cuts
Gear:
Guitars/ Basses:
Epiphone Sg
Epiphone Thunderbird

Waiting in the wings:
Squier Strat mod
(soon to start)

Amps:
Line 6 Spider JAM
Peavey Max 115 bass amp
Quote by Bassmastajazzyj
I dont think they're rumors though because she also tried to commit suicide and she cuts

Maybe she's just struggling mentally, like with everything. And these things she feels for that teacher is just confusing her even more. If she seems normal then she could just be confused about things.

I'm not really sure though...
I saw that before... on Juno
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.