Click here

This is quite interesting, The Old Bailey has released records of trials from over 300 years ago. Though for Brits only I'm afraid (unless of course you have British ancestors).

It's pretty funny to see crimes from the 1600's that have happened in your area, and it's also worth searching your surname... Perhaps you have a murderer in your ancestry?
Last edited by DanRev at May 6, 2008,
The 1600s were over 200 years ago, FYI

And my surname is Smith, I don't get any of the family records fun ever
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
The 1600s were over 200 years ago, FYI

That's why I said:

over 200

I dont think they have the first half of the 1600's anyway.

And my surname is Smith, I don't get any of the family records fun ever

And my surname is an uncommon Irish one so I dont have any records on there either.
can you search on teh interebz?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Nothing for Moggan. It's cos we're all a bunch of sheep-stealin', stout-drnkin' Irish crooks!
My ancestors were ****ing retards and piss poor excuses for thieves. They were arrested for stealing such articles as chairs, table linens, and in a seperate case, "leaden flower pots".
Quote by J-Spoon
I did a forward roll into a backflip, caught the les paul and blasted out a face melting version of stairway to intimidate this mentally retarted kid on life support in a wheelchair that was trying to play it through an MG. What a loser.
apparantly my ancestors spent their time getting stolen from and then committing bigamy.

lucky me.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.