Page 1 of 2
does this belong in the relationship thread? tell me and i'll move it there. it's kind of a general question, want to know if anybody else has this problem.

alright, so a couple of night ago i met this girl, started talking to her, everything was great. after a while, the question came. The question that ALWAYS gets me.

she asked how old i was, to which i truthfully replied "19".

"oh, 19?" she answered "you looked kinda older". BAD sign.

"how old are you?" - "also 19, but my birthday is in december"

before i had a chance to answer, she excused herself to go to the bathroom and never came back.

now, as a one-time occurance i could stomach this, but this has happened 8 freaking times to me within the past 4 months! When girls aren't pushing benches into my face or dumping me cuz of led zeppelin they're rejecting me because i'm a couple of months younger than them. is this normal?? does this happen to everyone???
Not to me
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
It's because women often feel they're more mature than guys their age and so feel the need to date older men.

*****s
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Quote by CoreysMonster
damn you, kjell!

Or whatever your name is!

All my ex's were older than me
Quote by CoreysMonster
damn you, kjell!

From what I've seen, you've got to stop hanging out with shallow potential murderers. I mean, breaking up with someone over a band, avoiding someone because of age, almost rendering you blind for the lulz?

Are all german girls like this?

Quote by Våd Hamster
Or whatever your name is!

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
perhaps they're just stuck up bitches and you should ignore them

or the girl had horrible diarrhea
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Damn women and their desire for older men...
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Girls like guys that are older than them, because if not then chances are they are not as experienced in the bedroom.

That's how the think.

yeah, but man not even giving a guy a chance? for all they know I could be a God in bed
When girls aren't pushing benches into your face?

Can you explain that to me please?
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
<_<

Next time, grab her tits.
Quote by Durell, spelt like Derrell but pronounced Durell
Can I get yo beautiful ass numba?
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Girls like guys that are older than them, because if not then chances are they are not as experienced in the bedroom.

That's how the think.

I disagree. I won't ditch a guy if they're not older than me. A few of my exes are a bit younger than me.

Tbh, eventually there'll be a girl who isn't a total c*nt and eveyrthing shall be well.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah, but man not even giving a guy a chance? for all they know I could be a God in bed

you should actually be glad you didn't end up goin out with them, if theyr gonna lose intrest in you just because your not older, then theyr just bitches who don't deserve you
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
I have the exact opposite problem. Girls think that I'm younger, I'm 19 and I get told that I look 16. You're just going to have to keep looking. Not all girls think that the guy has to be older, I'm kind of talking to a girl that is older than me right now. So keep going for the same age or go younger.

I mean when they ask your age just whip it out.
SPAM
Stock Gibson Pickups from a 2005 V, I think they're a 498T and 500T set FS/FT
Duncan Distortion (regular spaced) FS

Looking for: an acoustic, recording gear, or $
Quote by nodnod
Have to admit, I am 33 and my girlfriend is 20. You may be onto something. Well who can figure women out anyway?

WTF do you care? You're on the winning end of it all!
Quote by the_departed666
WTF do you care? You're on the winning end of it all!

exactly, it's us down here that are suffering! you're taking the women our age

we don't have a broad spectrum to choose from ya know.
Quote by CoreysMonster

I see, tough break mate.

Either way, bollocks to 'em. If they're not interested, they're not interested. As much as you can fancy a lass, they have to fancy thi back or it int gunna wuck is it? Tha's gorra find some b'd that'll be raight for thi.

(Posted in my own accent for more authenticity)
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
that's never happened to me. I dated a 27 year old when I was 23.
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Lie about your age?
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
They pretend that they like the older guys because they are mature and stuff but really it's because they generally have more money and are better at shagging them.
My brother is 20 and his gf is 25.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Quote by CoreysMonster
call me stupid but I have never considered that

Honest to a fault apparently.

Quote by Sabu
They pretend that they like the older guys because they are mature and stuff but really it's because they generally have more money and are better at shagging them.

And they have cars.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Hmmm.... maybe an unexplainable abduction happened? Or some dude with muscle got talking to her? Either way, damn that's harsh.

Maybe talk to decent girls?
Quote by CoreysMonster
alright, finished. now what?

profit

EDIT: for you my friend when she says you looked older, say your a big guy for ur age, thats why you think i look older. or sumthing like that.
PSN: KevGuy47
------▓▓▓▓▓
----▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
----▒▒▒░░
--░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒
------░░░░░░░
----▒▒▒▒▒
--▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒
░░▓▓░░
░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
----▓▓▓----▓▓▓
--▒▒▒--------▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒--------▒▒▒▒
Last edited by Kevguy47 at May 6, 2008,
Quote by Kevguy47
profit

EDIT: for you my friend when she says you looked older, say your a big guy for ur age, thats why you think i look older. or sumthing like that.

only thing is i'm only about 6 ft, not exactly a big guy
Page 1 of 2