My itunes is seriously ****ed up, whenever I open it, it gives me a message that says "Itunes has detected a problem with your audio configuration. Audio/Video playback may not operate properly." Then when I try to play a song itunes refuses to play it. I haven't touched itunes, my computer, or speakers since last night when it all worked fine. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
I remember having this problem as well. Can't remember how I solved it back then, but I remember it having to do with something being wrong with Windows Media Player if I'm correct. Maybe a reboot will work? Or check your Task Manager for any audio-using applications and processes and close them. If it doesn't work, maybe a reinstall would.

Good luck with it.
You need to delete and reinstall Quicktime. I know it makes no since but that's what fixed mine. Seriously. Go to add/remove and delete quick time then reinstall it from the Apple website.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
I already reinstalled itunes/quicktime. But it makes no sense, it was all working fine last night and today I came home from school, turned on my computer, and itunes was ****ed up.

EDIT: Rebooting fixed it.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Last edited by MetalMessiah665 at May 6, 2008,