I live in Florida... what could be a reason for a deputy to come to someones house, and leave a notification card stating your court case, and a phone number back? (no one was home when he came) This happened with no warning whatsoever.

My dad and I have the same name... I'm a minor. Is this most likely for me or my dad?

I'm tripping out right now
Quote by Alter-Bridge
My nipples. WHAT ARE THEY FOR?!?!?!?!
Quote by nick dixon
Put your penis in a raging hot fire, that should melt the bottle off
Quote by Leonheart
4e574e57363g, despite your first post on a thread almost always being PWNT you kickass.
Quote by Logz
just phone the phone number?

I can't, they only work till 5.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
Quote by nick dixon
Quote by Leonheart
4e574e57363g, despite your first post on a thread almost always being PWNT you kickass.
Did you give the cop some lovin from the oven?
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by RocksAwakening5
Did you give the cop some lovin from the oven?

no

I know, I'm going to find out tomorrow, but wouldn't the only reason for a cop to come to your house is to arrest you??!? I'm just wondering if you guys know what this could possibly be for...
Quote by Alter-Bridge
Quote by nick dixon
Quote by Leonheart
Last edited by 4e574e57363g at May 6, 2008,
Quote by 4e574e57363g
I live in Florida... what could be a reason for a deputy to come to someones house, and leave a notification card stating your court case, and a phone number back? (no one was home when he came) This happened with no warning whatsoever.

My dad and I have the same name... I'm a minor. Is this most likely for me or my dad?

I'm tripping out right now

Possible answer?
That happened to me. I live in KY and a cop came when my parents were away and kept knocking and left some paper about noise complaints from neighbors.I stayed inside.Did you do anything wrong at all?
Quote by 4e574e57363g
I can't, they only work till 5.

O.o your cops only work until 5?
Quote by Gnomefry
That happened to me. I live in KY and a cop came when my parents were away and kept knocking and left some paper about noise complaints from neighbors.I stayed inside.Did you do anything wrong at all?

It could be a noise complaint, because earlier today I was playing my guitar pretty loud... but it didnt say anything about a complaint... the little paper had a thing called "Court case#: ..." and it was filled out...

Quote by AdamDK
O.o your cops only work until 5?

No, but the Civil Process Department does... (which is where its from, forgot to mention that)
Quote by Alter-Bridge
Quote by nick dixon
Quote by Leonheart
Last edited by 4e574e57363g at May 6, 2008,
perhaps you ran a red and got caught on their brvtal cam? or.. your dad is a serial killer
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by lateraluspiral
perhaps you ran a red and got caught on their brvtal cam? or.. your dad is a serial killer

Would he come to my house for that?? (for the red light, not the murderer thing lol)
Quote by Alter-Bridge
Quote by nick dixon
Quote by Leonheart
maybe its for being a commie?

oh and i go to naples all the time
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
they would normally mail a red light running offense.
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
Stop failing, and things will work out.
i really want to see what happened. interesting. if it was for you, it shuld have junior or II in your name, correct?
Quote by Crimzin3
The Myth: Mesa amps were given to us by God, and sound as such.
The Truth: True. God is the CEO and Jesus does QC at Mesa...yup.

Quote by Explicit User
i really want to see what happened. interesting. if it was for you, it shuld have junior or II in your name, correct?

Its never written that way. The only thing that differentiates our names is the middle initial, which wasn't written on the card. But if it was for me, be it school or not school related, wouldn't I first get called down, or at least my parents would be called??
Quote by Alter-Bridge
Quote by nick dixon
Quote by Leonheart
im going to guess its for your father, cause usually with cases for minors, the parents are contacted FIRST lol. theres some legal **** in there.