Does anyone with this cabinet (orangePPC212) know the diminsions? It looks like it is 21H X 31W X 15D inch dimensions, but I'm not positive. Also, there is a used one available at $400.00, does that seem like a decent deal? I was thinking about downsizing from a Marshall 1960BV using my DSL 50 head.

Any thoughts appreciated. And Thanks
Ok. Figured out diminsions. But can anyone tell me if a gently used orange cab 2x12 w/V30's for 400 bucks id a decent deal?

Also, would I miss much downsizing from a 4x12?

Quote by damnedone
Does anyone with this cabinet (orangePPC212) know the diminsions? It looks like it is 21H X 31W X 15D inch dimensions, but I'm not positive. Also, there is a used one available at $400.00, does that seem like a decent deal? I was thinking about downsizing from a Marshall 1960BV using my DSL 50 head.

Any thoughts appreciated. And Thanks
If it's in very good shape or better, then $400 is a very good deal. They sell new for anywhere from $650-750. It's an excellent quality cab, and a first rate cab to go with for downsizing from a 4x12. Plenty of bottom end. I don't think you'll miss your bigger cab at all. In fact, depending on what cab it is, the Orange is likely a tonal improvement.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.