Very good amp for classic rock and the likes. A 30 watter would probably be loud enough for almost any gig and save you some bucks and your back.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Yea totally agree with above, cause most tubes, if not all, only reach there true sound potential when cranked, so a 30 watter would be perfect!
Quote by Kevin Saale
Very good amp for classic rock and the likes. A 30 watter would probably be loud enough for almost any gig and save you some bucks and your back.

yeah i play lots of classic rock but ill probly have to get a nice OD pedal like i was thinking the digitech bad monkey or anything else like that for more modern stuff...
Quote by Lastin
Yea totally agree with above, cause most tubes, if not all, only reach there true sound potential when cranked, so a 30 watter would be perfect!

yeah but the 30 watter is a 2x12 and its $450...
I thought there was also a 30 watter 1x12?
Guitars:
Gibson SG Standard (Cherry finish)
Ibanez JS1000 (Black Pearl finish)

Effects:
Zoom G2.1u

Amp:
Bugera 333XL Head (Coming Soon)
Avatar G212H Special (Coming Soon)
Crate FW15R
Hmm.. The musicianfriend catalog says there is, but it doesn't exist on their site. I guess I'm wrong
Guitars:
Gibson SG Standard (Cherry finish)
Ibanez JS1000 (Black Pearl finish)

Effects:
Zoom G2.1u

Amp:
Bugera 333XL Head (Coming Soon)
Avatar G212H Special (Coming Soon)
Crate FW15R
Quote by The Hummingbird
Hmm.. The musicianfriend catalog says there is, but it doesn't exist on their site. I guess I'm wrong

its alright i forgive you
I agree about something along the lines of 30 watts, but I thought the V-series was more modern voiced and the palomino was the more vintage.

I also think the palomino comes in 30 watts...
like here
well depends, i'd really go in and try them out, because tube amps can have good on board distortions, making no need for a pedal. Unless you're looking for just a clean sound and still want pedals.
well i have not played thru the Crates but the thing i liked about the Valveking 112 was:

bright boost switch on both Clean and Lead channels
Reverb, which is always on (0) for me
EQ for Lead channel (my treble is way down tho)
Gain on Lead gets gainy quick - so i don't think it need to be cranked to get tubey
A - A/B power select
presence Tight/Loose select

but i have just got mine so still learning it and my next step is the speaker/tube swap.

can do lots of styles too-

imo / for what it is worth

;