Looking at the damien series because I really like the feel of the schecters, but i'm trying to lower my guitar price, and increase my amp price.

I've read lots of reviews and say that this is a great guitar for the price at $450 for playing metal.

I've got about $500 left for an amp then, and i want something that's going to give me a nice metal sound. Any suggestions? Sorry if i'm starting to sound like a broken record... I need something i can just get at guitar center for like 500-600
That amp does have awesome reviews. My question is am I going to regret getting a solid state amp? And the 150W i will probably never need taht much power, but it's nice to be able to have it and it sounds like this thing has some really nice tone capabilities. Is it really noticeable the difference between tube and solid state?
Unbelievable. An
Ibanez amp and a Marshall MG. Two TERRIBLE amps.
If you can go to 600 DEFINETLY a B-52 AT-112. 50 watts, all tube, excellent sound. Enough gain to keep you staisfied, plus it is very versitile. Yes, the difference is VERY noticible.
Cheers
Quote by mcrfobtai
Unbelievable. An
Ibanez amp and a Marshall MG. Two TERRIBLE amps.
If you can go to 600 DEFINETLY a B-52 AT-112. 50 watts, all tube, excellent sound. Enough gain to keep you staisfied, plus it is very versitile. Yes, the difference is VERY noticible.
Cheers

+1
don't listen to the other people TS. Get a decent tube amp and you're set.
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux