Ok, guitar pedals cannot be that hard to make. I have virtually some experience with electronics. How can you make your own pedals? I'm just wondering if I could try to make my own distortion or overdrive pedal (all the other FX seem to be allot of digital).

Is there a thread on this? or do any of you know how this is done?
Guitar Gear>->

AXL Stratocaster (with EMG pickups)
Crate GTD15 Amp (small but loud as crud)
DigiTech RP50 Modeling Processor
Electro-Harmonics Big Muff Pi

I'm a member of the EHX Guild, and proudly use the Big Muff Pi as my distortion.
Basically you'll need a schematic, which is like an electronic diagram of where to put all the capacitors, resisitors, etc. and all the components labeled on the schematic. Usually this includes potentiometers, wire, input jacks, and some type of enclosure ("box"). And of course you'll need a soldering iron!
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Yep, I saw a thread for pedal schematics. But they were all for copyrighted pedals by companies. I dont want a clone, I just want a simple schematic for a usual pedal.
Is there any links for a site that supports these?
Guitar Gear>->

I'm a member of the EHX Guild, and proudly use the Big Muff Pi as my distortion.
Quote by ***jacob***
look on youtube
there is just like some really simple parts to put together

I looked under "make you own guitar pedal" and "DIY guitar pedals". Nothing simple came up. Just demos and clones.
Guitar Gear>->

build your own clone do them, they'll even sell you a kit (the designs are free, you don't have to buy their kits if you don't want)
runoffgroove.com has some pretty simple stuff with some slightly more advanced stuff
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
Quote by ICANSEEYOU7687
runoffgroove.com has some pretty simple stuff with some slightly more advanced stuff

+1

Also diystompboxes.com
Irrelevant quote from obscure person
Obnoxious statement regarding size of e-ween
Italicized text indicating bandwagoning masquerading as deep thought
ASCII graphic that will take over the world if you put one in your signature
Made up statistic