k so heres my story. Last night i was at my girlfriends house and i really needed to use the washroom, badly.

So just as i was about to leave her house her parents offered me dinner, so i couldn't refuse.

Just as everyone sat down at the table, i asked to use the washroom. The mother points to a small room across the kitchen. At the moment i knew there was going to be a problem, i had machine gun farts going on and the whole bowel deal.

Hoping they didn't hear me, I step out of the washroom and come out to see the whole family looking and laughing at me....
Hi tom
Make some witty remark on the subject and they will think you're a saint.
Quote by alkalineweeman
Embarassing? thats damned right legendary my friend.

+100
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Lol.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
well, look on the bright side. i bet it sure lightened the mood a good bit. in a way, it probably made things less awkward
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
my most embarassing moment was walking into a brick wall in high school, followed by a 1/2 inch bump on my head and 2 very black eyes, I think your doing just fine

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
wow that is pretty embarrassing. what did they say to you, or what happened next?
Quote by Fusanti_RHCP
I have had no problems. Mostly because I am Jesus.
Quote by wilty00
You realize if you pull your ass cheeks apart it doesn't make nearly the amount of noise, right?

new sigg?

also LMFAO
Quote by SharpSpoon
I think I can safely say I would still bang her knowing this information.

Lmao ^

Grundy0 > Cancer!
Quote by Tazeyo
Make some witty remark on the subject and they will think you're a saint.

I'm assuming he isn't writing this at the dinner table...
I bet sayin 'you missed" would have wiped the smile clean off their faces

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.
My mom told me that when I was small in the grocery store I pointed at a black guy and yelled, "Mom, why is he black? Why isn't he white like we are?"

I was embarrassed just hearing that.

Another one recently. I was stoned at a party watching that Sweeny Todd movie. I was paying no attention, and said something along the lines of, "What the hell is wrong with these pale bastards? Are they fucking vampires or something? Go out in the sun for fuck's sake...geez..."

Only to turn my head a see a couch full of "Gothic" kids staring at me like they want to stab me.....
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
you should have been like damn no go in there for a while!
-BiOhAZarD722-
Originally Posted by Gizzard101
I personally prefer Dr.Dre but Lil Jon is gangsta home boy fresh aswell.
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
Quote by helper1234
I'm assuming he isn't writing this at the dinner table...

Oh... Right, but I'm sure I would...

"Oh ****!! That was SOOO embarrasing!! BRB lemme whip out my laptop and inform The Pit."
****ing sucks dude, assholes, lol, no pun intended , and i mean that, should have been like, what the f@@k is so funny?
"A musician should not be measured by the skill at which they perform, but the passion, and love for music with which they are playing."
most embarrassing moment for me, is i was jumping down the stairs at my friends house to get to her basement, and she was walking down right behind me. i jumped the last 6 because i could, and i ended up jumping to far and hit my head on this piece of the ceiling that comes down right before the stairs end. so im hit back, and i fall on top of my friend, and shes just laughing her ass off while im in pain... it was soooo bad...
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
I'm not easily embarrassed, because i'm really outgoing, but the first one that comes to mind is one day in our band rehearsal, some one says "this is kind of like a dress rehearsal!" and i go, "what? but i'm not dressed!" and everyone turns with a total "WTF" expression. i meant that i wasn't dressed nicely for the concert.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.