forgive my stupidity, but wtf is the sauce that they put on those things? that junk is delicious...
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Semen.

edit: i haven't had one in a while, is it that light, tannish colored stuff that had a small kick to it that was used with Burger King's chicken nuggets for awhile?
Oh my god I'm hungry now. Damn you.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
its cheese
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Martin DC-16RE Premium

Fender Snakeskin Champ 12
its like an orangish color. i dont think its that bk sauce though. oh and im sorry metal4life. want to go get some taco bell? we only live one state apart. haha
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Crack!
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
It's called Baja Sauce. And I think it tastes like poo, and I make them take it off of my cheesy gordita crunch.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
I don't know the sauce, but, if you're making your own, put Chili Powder on it. Not a lot though. For a while I was trying to figure out how to get mine to taste like the Taco Bell ones and the Chili Powder did help quite a bit. Now I need to figure out the sauce
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
It's awesome, I'm fairly certain it's some kind of variant on the "special sauce" recipe. (IE: Ketchip + mayo.) I'm thinking it's one of their taco sauces (mild, hot, or fire) and sour cream. Just an educated guess, though.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
Quote by InanezGuitars44
its like an orangish color. i dont think its that bk sauce though. oh and im sorry metal4life. want to go get some taco bell? we only live one state apart. haha

I have to study.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by metal4life592
I have to study.

You scenesters and your studying. You probably study at Starbucks, don't you.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
You scenesters and your studying. You probably study at Starbucks, don't you.

How'd you know?! I'm actually on the wireless internet they have there, drinking my latte as we speak.
Quote by Trefellin

LastFM
well maybe some other time? lol. i dont have any gas anyway hahaha. and im bout to have no money after today because im hopefully picking up a mark III w00t

edit: just found this by doing a simple google search, which i should have done initially lol

Ingredients
# 1/4 of a red bell pepper, seeded and coarsely chopped
# 1 large jalapeno, chopped in half
# 2 tablespoons diced Spanish onion
# 1 cup mayonnaise
# 1 tablespoon vinegar
# 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
# 1 dash garlic powder
# 1 dash cumin
Directions

Using a food processor, puree peppers and onion.
Mix 1 cup mayo and 4 teaspoons of the vegetable purée in a bowl.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Chill for several hours to blend flavors.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by metal4life592
How'd you know?! I'm actually on the wireless internet they have there, drinking my latte as we speak.

Are you being serious? We can't be friends if you are serious.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Are you being serious? We can't be friends if you are serious.

No, I'm not. I'm just in my dorm, being constantly distracted by UG.
Quote by Trefellin

LastFM
Quote by InanezGuitars44
well maybe some other time? lol. i dont have any gas anyway hahaha. and im bout to have no money after today because im hopefully picking up a mark III w00t

edit: just found this by doing a simple google search, which i should have done initially lol

Ingredients
# 1/4 of a red bell pepper, seeded and coarsely chopped
# 1 large jalapeno, chopped in half
# 2 tablespoons diced Spanish onion
# 1 cup mayonnaise
# 1 tablespoon vinegar
# 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
# 1 dash garlic powder
# 1 dash cumin
Directions

Using a food processor, puree peppers and onion.
Mix 1 cup mayo and 4 teaspoons of the vegetable purée in a bowl.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Chill for several hours to blend flavors.

YES!! I'm not longer a slave to the taco bell corporation!
i cant wait to make some

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
fukken saved
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!