They're labeled melodic hardcore on last.fm, not sure if that's accurate or not. They remind me a lot of Azriel with different vocals and less breakdownish parts.

http://www.purevolume.com/loveinthetimeofcholera
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Quote by kaktusnpoop

the book sucked, dont expect a band named after it to be any better

Oddly enough, he won a Nobel prize for literature. I got One Hundred Years of Solitude by him which I want to bash through sometime.
lol @ all the posts so far being about the book
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by LITTOC PureVolume
Musically, we seek to enlarge the increasingly narrow scope of metal influenced hardcore as it is presented today.

By sounding like a DEP rip-off?

(Their older stuff is just terrible, I remember hearing them a few years ago and I was like 'just...why?')
*sigh*
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Quote by Craigo
Band which are like DEP but don't suck.

www.myspace.com/equalmindstheory

Did anyone actually listen to the band before bashing?
Quote by ch715dallat