Im down to 3, I think...lol, I'll have about 300-400 to spend, going for Metal, Hardrock, guitars i have RG Prestige 2550 and a RG 350DX, all opinons welcome.
Thanks in advance

1. VoxAD50VT212
2. Behringer GMX212
3. PV Valve King
The valveking is a great amp along with the AD50. Can't speak for the Behringer though as I haven't tried one.

And try them out with you guitars, if you like the tone then it's investment time.
I know the Vox is a nice amp, don't know bout the others. Get yourself down the shops and try them all out.
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
1 shop carries nothing but fender amps, other has marshel and a couple of vox but not the 50 and few way out of my price range
when you say not the 50 do you mean it has the same amp with diff wattage? cause 50s a bit excessive unless gigging, behringer = aweful, so no, ya the peavey sounds like a good shout
Beringer amps blow. Valveking would be the way to go, but I don't know about the vox one.
Quote by rebelmidget
I do believe you just used Blink 182 and hard rock in the same sentence. It would seem you're rather confused.
I have a quote in my signature! And it makes fun of blink-182! I'm cool now!

[Obligatory link to my band's MySpace]
the vox 50s a really good amp im lookin at one myself, but where did u find the 212 for it i cant find one
PV hands down.
Quote by rastaman12
What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?
The Vox will give you a greater flexibility for tone, but the VK would have more lasting power as it can be upgraded and it's a true tube amp. The Behringer, which I've never tried, has a reputation of being unreliable.
Quote by stephen_rettie
when you say not the 50 do you mean it has the same amp with diff wattage? cause 50s a bit excessive unless gigging, behringer = aweful, so no, ya the peavey sounds like a good shout

I don't think 50 watt solid state would be too much. It could be pushed a little in a house, plus he wouldn't have to run out and buy a new amp as soon as he started gigging.
Quote by MAYNARD
I don't think 50 watt solid state would be too much. It could be pushed a little in a house

Uh, I doubt that.

I have a Cube 60, which is 60 watts, and at home I've never taken it above 1.
Peavey VK is the best of those.
Just get it

its got alot of gain, and you can add even more tonaility with a tube swap and a speaker swap. That thing is perfect for you
+1 Vk
Quote by HxCori<3
you sir, are the ultimate UG stereotype, praise a not so good metal player, zakk, put down other peoples playing, seriously say I WAS GONAA PLAYZ SOME UBER LEEDS LOZLOERLS~1!!!11!, and then critique epiphones as if there worth a second glance
Quote by UncleCthulhu
Uh, I doubt that.

I have a Cube 60, which is 60 watts, and at home I've never taken it above 1.

I used to have 120 watt Crate and would keep it on 4 or so in the house. I play louder than average, but that amp wasn't less loud than other similar amps.
Im almost positive im getting the PV, but i seen there was 2 valve kings a 112 n the 212 much difference in those 2? and i will eventaully hook up a good distortion pedal just not sure which 1 yet, Thanks all
i'd go with the VK out of the 3, but consideirng you have a nice prestige ibanez it might be worth considering saving up a bit more to get a really nice amp to do your guitar justice.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by hunterd_67
that thought crossed my mind, but the wife is already to kill me...lol
It also never hurts to look at some used amps, get more for your money since you're a goner either way!
the 112 has one 12 inch speaker, and the 212 has 2 twelve inch speakers. Remember Speakers only improve sound dispersion, not overall loudness. I think you should just go with the 112 as it will be much better for you, economically (it preety much sounds the same)
Quote by hunterd_67
that thought crossed my mind, but the wife is already to kill me...lol

ok, go with the vk then.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
lol..I am, but if i can find a good used 1, i can use the rest of the money for other goodies..lol, yea im gona go with the 112, im just going to practice and play at home, nothing major. Thanks again every1
update...well didnt get the PV, played it, i liked it, tried the fender fm65 dsp loved it, got it for 250, figured what i would b doing, its good enuff for now, damn that thing cranks, n hated the vox