I have an economics project where we're supposed to make a business plan for a possbile summer business and I need help with the market research part.

My teacher suggested going door to door with a survey but I don't feel like doing that for several reasons:
1)I hate people that come to my door with things like this so I don't want to subject other people to the annoyance,
2)Don't really feel like walking around my neighbourhood at the moment,
3)There's too many damn french people in my neighbourhood.

So I come to you, oh mighty pit, please complete my half-assed survey so that I have some semi-legitimate information, I may be lazy but I'm not COMPLETELY dishonest, at least it's actual human beings filling it out instead of just me punching in random numbers.

And any advice appreciated, I kind of just threw this together quickly, I haven't made a survey for a few years.

Survey: http://www.polldaddy.com/s/83CC38F954F9A931/

For the first question just say Brossard.
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
Last edited by dingmydong at May 6, 2008,
I' doing it, but when it says, " Where do you live?" Should I just put a random answer?

EDIT - Okay, I'm done.
Quote by kayaress one

Sir, I love you.

Last edited by Aaron0612 at May 6, 2008,
Quote by Aaron0612
I' doing it, but when it says, " Where do you live?" Should I just put a random answer?

Oh ya I was gonna mention something about that, ya just put anything, preferably Brossard, but anything will do.
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
so you clean yards and pools?

is this one of those happy ending pool-boy services? cuz if so ill move to brosnan or where ever the **** you live
"To me it seems pretty straightforward. There are two opinions one can have about freedom of speech, you're for it or against it." - Tom Morello

Shackled Our Minds When You're Bent on the Cross... When Ignorance Reigns, Life is Lost