Who's taking them, are you in AB or BC, and how do you think you'll do?

I'm taking AB and I'm pretty positive I'll get a 5
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Rocking-Rob
Good luck

I don't know how hard your high school maths is in the states though, post some examples!

I dont know if it's legal for me to post exam questions, so i'll delete this in a bit =]

http://ab-calc-blue.ap-calculus-ab.osbournpark.groupfusion.net/modules/locker/files/get_group_file.phtml?gid=34128&fid=212793&sessionid=d982d0eb94958121de427ec9153e312b
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

AP calc, it was useless for me seeing that im majoring in music now but i did take it. i was in AB, and got a 4 (even tho math isnt my strongest subject). realy dont fret about it man. it depends on what the style of your school is. our teacher was realy layed back, one test he had about 15 20 minute problams (15 problams that took 20 minutes each). and at the very last page on the bottom it said, do none of the work (it was to get us to learn to read through the test before writing away). anyway, my point is, if your teacher was like that. you will be in a more relaxed enviroment and youll be fine. all i can say is do what you know, make a decent "guess" at what you dont know, take a piss before the exam, and just keep a good attidude and mindset
HiMyNameIsMatt
I'm in BC and our class took last year's AP test and I got a 5
I don't have a sig. Or an avatar.
BC Calc test is easy a fvck. Finished the test early and got a 5.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Yeah, I'm not worried at all. I'm good at math and have gotten a 5 on all of the practice exams I've taken, which is maybe.. 7 or 8 of them. Plus AB has a 92% passing rate and BC has a 94% passing rate, so even if I wasnt very good, I still wouldnt be too worried
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal

that's not too bad quite a fun question if you ask me

But I like differentiation, differential equations and integration

Trigonometric integration and vector differentiation ftw!
im taking AB, but i kinda suck at it
i could do all the stuff at the time we learned it, i just have to remember it all now
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
Quote by metalhead13
I'm in BC and our class took last year's AP test and I got a 5

Same.

I'm not too concerned about it.
Quote by o Terp o
Not taking it this year but I'm enrolled for AB next year.

Are you decent with math?
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I'm taking them tomorrow too!

I'm in BC and I've got an awesome teacher, I'm feeling pretty good about the test, I've made 3's and 4's on all my practice tests.
Quote by o Terp o
I think so.

Mm then you'll breeze right through it =]
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by LordBishek
I enjoy calculus.

me too! That example looks pretty straightforward.

and by the way, you're not UG's only Aerospace Engineer. Sorry.
Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name.
BC im hoping to get a 4 but idk...ive been right on the border on all the practices ive done. im really nervous but yet im still on ug instead of studying. i wonder what that says....
Quote by saint22
BC im hoping to get a 4 but idk...ive been right on the border on all the practices ive done. im really nervous but yet im still on ug instead of studying. i wonder what that says....

It's better to relax now anyways =]
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by lordofthefood1
AB.

I'm gonna get a 2

=[ <3
Chin up?
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Ya my outlook is hazy, I took the AB class but I'm taking the BC exam since I only need a 3 on it too get 5 more credits ( 3 for AB 8 for BC). So fingers crossed that I dont end up totally boning myself here, though math is my favorite subject so I'm not too worried