I know nobody is going to give a damn, but I just got a Jackson DXMG Series for 189.63 dlls.

How ? Guitar Center Clearance.

Supposedly these guitar are ****ed up cosmetically, or functionally, or both.

I was with a friend just watching how expensive guitars were damaged. [EHEM, a Fender Jagmaster bass or something like that, it was a special edition, all red, including the neck. From 1500 bucks, to like 400. Of course some idiot apparently tried it on with a crappy strap and the bottom fell, ****ing up the strap nut, along with the whole finish. But still, it looked like a pretty sweet deal too.]

Then I saw this pistol gray Jackson, with EMG's on it and locks, for 170 bucks. The tag said, ORIGINALLY 679.99

I thought, well let's see what did they do to it, and I was AMAZED to see that it was in perfect cosmetic conditions, of course the next train of thought arrived, something must be wrong with it, maybe the pick-ups or the volume knob. Yes the volume knob was loose, so I grabbed it and I tried it. After 10 mins or so I realize it just needed to be tightened. So I bought it and I already fixed it.

Again, nobody gives a damn, but I think I got a sweet deal.

First LUCKY THING EVER in my life. Yay!

PD: I forgot to mention that I KNOW this guitar has been discontinued and that you can get it new for 449.99

BUT still!
Member of the Grammar Nazi Club. PM Your41Plague12 to Join.

Member #6 of the Orange Tiny Terror Club
Last edited by Pertenozzo at May 6, 2008,
Pics?
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
i give a damn! thats tight dude!!!
you are soooooooooooooooo lucky, its like finding a PS3 at goodwill
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
I reckon there's worms living inside the guitar or something.

If a deal sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Nice one! They really threw away a good guitar there, and you got one for dirt cheap! Every one's happy!
Comming up right now!

That isn't the first lucky thing to happen in your life.
The first lucky thing is that you survived childhood. I just did a genetics chapter in bio, and it is so common and so easy for you to get some sort of genetic disease being a Male, because you only have 1 X chromosome. If that one ****s up, you'll get the disease. Things like hemophilia or duchenne's muscle dystrophia can easily happen to you.

But congrats on the guitar. I got a DK2M myself, plays like a dream. Your's is probably even better.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Last edited by Slaytanic6606 at May 6, 2008,
Sweet find dude. You can't really go wrong with a Jackson for 170 bucks. I care because I am le jealous
what they didn't tell you, is that hillary duff used that guitar once. because of this tainted residue of non talent that it now reeks of, it was thought to be impossible to sell

...until you walked in the store. I'm sorry, TS.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by Slaytanic6606
But congrats on the guitar. I got a DK2M myself, plays like a dream. You're is probably even better.

I choked on my drink when I read that.
Quote by Slaytanic6606
That isn't the first lucky thing to happen in your life.
The first lucky thing is that you survived childhood. I just did a genetics chapter in bio, and it is so common and so easy for you to get some sort of genetic disease being a Male, because you only have 1 X chromosome. If that one ****s up, you'll get the disease. Things like hemophilia or duchenne's muscle dystrophia can easily happen to you.

Demotivational thread FTW!!!
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat

Those wouldn't happen to be the guitars that got mixed up with that anthrax they were developing?

No, it couldn't be. Never mind.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
The only guitars I ever see damaged and on sale, are crappy cheap ones.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Quote by NutZz?
what they didn't tell you, is that hillary duff used that guitar once. because of this tainted residue of non talent that it now reeks of, it was thought to be impossible to sell

Plus, it has syphillis.
I hope you haven't fapped since getting that.
Quote by NutZz?

This made me laugh so hard, that I even thought it was true. Then I start to cry and run for the donuts.

I really never rant about anything, but oh man, I tell my friends and they're like yeah cool deal dude. But I know the pit either appreciates or destroys my enjoyment so **** it.

She sure is a beaut. Naaiiss! I wanna lick it!.... ehem So only the volume knob was loose? I'm gonna cross my fingers for a slightly damaged electric/acoustic...or tube amp!
Hahaha yeah dude.

Actually the volume knobs get loose at least 1 time a year on my ltd. So that's natural, besides that the guitar is really mint, I mean it doesn't even have any pick scratches on the finish.

I'm ****ing psyched about the whole situation!

Dude, I would be too. I'd be tellin everyone! A volume getting loose is no biggie man, so no worries there. Enjoy that bad boy! I've actually never played a Jackson...!
Sweet deal too man.

Thanks guys.

Yeah. I don't know why people would reject such a beast. I'm shredding it as we speak ***write***

*whistles*

niice.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
you asshole! i want one of those so badly ( i mena one of those sale-off guitars, not the Jackson)
Ivan!

Proghead+Metalhead= ME

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

URL=http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ar gentina
To quote The Life of Brian:

Ooh, you lucky bastard.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.