Hey, Pit. As a way of getting rid of boredom, I've been getting together with my friends and making videos, editing them, and putting them on youtube. I was wondering if anyone from UG did the same thing.

I'm not talking covers, or anything guitar-related (seeing as this is in the pit). But I was hoping that we could all sort of post our youtube videos here, as a sort of way to share them. Any takers?

-Alex

EDIT:
Here's all of our videos, we have like ten. I'm only in a few, but I was behind most of them.

www.youtube.com/pandumproductions

EDIT 2: If you're going to watch one, watch either Education Joke Video, Our Life the Sitcom, or TTHP: The Commercial.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Last edited by ratmblink123 at May 6, 2008,
I edit videos for all my friends since I'm the only one with Sony Vegas...soooo....

I've never actually uploaded a IRL video on Youtube...I posted some montages a while back in high school, but that was it.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
I made a video of me lip-singing this song Dragonstai Din Tei (or something like that) a while back. It's by this band called O-Zone, I don't know if any of you have heard of them.

It was a while ago, so I don't know if any of you have heard of it. I'm not sure how much attention it got.
The.
me punching my friend in the face with a boxing glove on

the deal was that i got a left and he got a right but the video was taken on a phone and the phone got a text right before he got me

but for the record....i barely even moved from the punch lol

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ugcapgaKfrw