get your bends in tune and that would have been a lot better, and roll down some treble because that was a little bit painful to listen to.

other than that keep practicing to clean it all up, i only listened to the start but yeah thats my input.
I think Yngwie is not your level. Play more simple things, and then you will hear difference.
To play Black Star you must have good vibrato, palm-muting, sweep-picking, bending and other technics.
Quote by Bearguitarman
I think Yngwie is not your level. Play more simple things, and then you will hear difference.
To play Black Star you must have good vibrato, palm-muting, sweep-picking, bending and other technics.

+1

Never perform something that is not on your level. Remember that on stage, it will be twice as hard!
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
It wasn't that bad, you skipped some stuff and like other people pointed out the bends are out of tune and you are sloppy.
Not bad for an 11 year old that has been playing for one and a half years, but seriously don't play that in the talent show.
its malmsteen not malmsteem. sorry about being so pedantic..... i agree with the other guys... if there is one thing that i had to say was the most overlooked "technique" in guitar, it would be vibrato, and yngwie's takes a good few years of practice. it seperates the pros from everyone else. keep at tho .
yeah dont play this in the show, you missed out alot of it, your bends were off, your timing was off on the easier parts and your vibrato was way to much, also your tone was horrible, but yeah for 1 1/2 years youre not doing to bad speed wise. also youre actually learning some decent music rather than ****ty pop punk or something.
not that bad, the tone was kind of painful though, turn down the treble a bit. Like everyone else said work on your vibrato and bends, the fast parts were actually fairly impressive.