Poll: Which Guitar Should I Buy?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which Guitar Should I Buy?
Jackson DXMG Dinky
10 63%
ESP Ltd M100
5 31%
Ibanez RG5EX1 (or anything similar)
1 6%
Voters: 16.
This isn't a versus thread. I am trying to decide on one of the two guitars. Of course I would choose the Dinky, but the ESP costs almost $200 less and it's not that much worse of a guitar. Another alternative is the Ibanez RG5EX1. What should I get?
Ive got the M200 and it's good but the Agathis isn't great.. but the neck thru is. I would still go with the Jackson.
EDIT F me in the A the ESP has a bolt on so all the more reason to get the Jackson even though that is a bolt on too
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
Quote by shredforbread33
Ive got the M200 and it's good but the Agathis isn't great.. but the neck thru is. I would still go with the Jackson.
EDIT F me in the A the ESP has a bolt on so all the more reason to get the Jackson even though that is a bolt on too

How much was the m200?
420 Usd
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
M100? the DXMG is in a different league IMO, maybe if it was an M200 it would be a closer call.

EDIT: a closer call, but i would still take the Jackson. you have to try both out though man
Last edited by Diamond Dave at May 6, 2008,
The Jackson and one question why does everyone say a bolt on neck brings the value of a guitar down I like bolt on necks.
Amp-5150 Block Letter

Cab-Recto 4x12

Guitar-Jackson DKMG

Pedals-to many to name