Wht would be enough mileage to no but tht car. For example 125000 would tht be alot for a car
depends on the year of the car. the average miles for a year on a car is around 15,000 -20,000

Feed my eyes, can you sew them shut?
Jesus christ, deny your maker
He who tries, will be wasted
Feed my eyes now youve sewn them shut
so a car from 2001 should have about 150,000 so im guessing thts kinda alot for a car. BTW wht is the downside of buying a car with alot of mileage
downside? well anything could happen, motor could be bad, tranny could be bad, everything could be in good shape too. you never know
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
miles 2001 well sround there. also would you get a car with about 100,00 miles less than or equal to tht
Quote by SP3CIAL F0RC3
miles 2001 well sround there. also would you get a car with about 100,00 miles less than or equal to tht

if you look hard you can find an 03-04 with less than 80,000 for a decent price. but that takes patience and willpower not to settle for less.
Quote by SP3CIAL F0RC3
Wht would be enough mileage to no but tht car. For example 125000 would tht be alot for a car

It doesn't appear that you are literate, so you have no business driving because you won't be able to read road signs.

-SD
if you buy a car in the 60-80,000 mile bracket it is going to be due for a timing belt change in its next major service which is an expensive job so watch out for that.

i hear a lot of things about toyotas and hondas going all the way to 250k before they are dying but generally you want a car under 100k miles

The problem these days is when you buy the car is the dealer will say 'oh but the engines are great these days - it will go for 200k miles'

brilliant you might think, but the rest of the car will break long before then, so just go as low as you can regarding mileage
The Elephant asked the Camel , oh why is your breast on your back Camel? To which the Camel replied, Why that is a strange question from someone with their dick on their face!
depends on the car. Even the most reliable cars that have bulletproof drivetrains need maintanance..... all suspension parts, anything rubber (bushings etc.) they all wear out with time and miles I dont care how well the car is made. Also, powersteering pumps and racks go bad. not to even mention typical maintanace (water pump, drive belts, timing belts, spark plugs, etc.)
Quote by PIT_MONKEY
depends on the car. Even the most reliable cars that have bulletproof drivetrains need maintanance..... all suspension parts, anything rubber (bushings etc.) they all wear out with time and miles I dont care how well the car is made. Also, powersteering pumps and racks go bad. not to even mention typical maintanace (water pump, drive belts, timing belts, spark plugs, etc.)

yeah i forgot to say, whatever car, whatever mileage, service it properly.

your oil and water cost a lot less than an engine blow up
The Elephant asked the Camel , oh why is your breast on your back Camel? To which the Camel replied, Why that is a strange question from someone with their dick on their face!