my only guitar almost got smashed!

kind of a long story but here goes...

my mom asked my brother if he could draw her a picture of a flamingo for her daycare. so my brother said he would, but he didnt. my dad got home from work and my mom told him what she asked him to do but he was just in my room playing GH (like a loser). so my dad got mad and went in my room to yell at him and tell him to draw the gay little picture. after yelling pointlessly for a minute or two, my brother gets up, throws the GH controller on the ground (hehe) and yells back at my dad saying he'll do it. then my dad gets madder and yells even more complaining about his attitude. and by now, theyre screaming and cursing while me and my mom are laughing in the living room at how retarded the whole situation has gotten. and then....BANG! me and my mom run to my room to see my brother and my dad on the floor swinging at each other and cursing at each other. and thats when i noticed some of my stuff was knocked over, including a chair, keboard, guitar stand......and...my guitar. so i was infuriated. i began screaming at them and pulling them off of each other, like the manly man i am . they finally got off each other and my dad storms out the house and drives away. (i have no clue where he is now, but my mom says he has a black eye). i checked my guitar out and it was only a few scratches. they were pretty big scratches though. other then that, it was just out of tune. but my guitar stand is screwed.

anyone else have close calls like this?
discuss
holy f**k..
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
this all because someone who volanteered to draw a flimingo didnt? wtf???!?!!?!? your dad is insane, why would he care that much, if he did why didnt he draw the flimingo
PSN: KevGuy47
------▓▓▓▓▓
----▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
----▒▒▒░░
--░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒
------░░░░░░░
----▒▒▒▒▒
--▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒
░░▓▓░░
░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
----▓▓▓----▓▓▓
--▒▒▒--------▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒--------▒▒▒▒
Kill your father. Rape your brother.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by Kevguy47
this all because someone who volanteered to draw a flimingo didnt? wtf???!?!!?!? your dad is insane, why would he care that much, if he did why didnt he draw the flimingo

Yeah man, you're dad is ****ed!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by Kevguy47

thats what me and my mom were laughing about.
but my dad works 7 days a week with barely any time off. and we're going through financial trouble right now. so he's not in his right mind.
Your dad and brother got in a physical fight because your brother didn't draw a picture for your mom's daycare?

I call shenanigans. That's the most bull**** I've seen all day, and I just got back from the rodeo.
I would have slyly walked in, picked up the guitar, and back slowly out of the room closing the door behind you.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by foob85
Your dad and brother got in a physical fight because your brother didn't draw a picture for your mom's daycare?

I call shenanigans. That's the most bull**** I've seen all day, and I just got back from the rodeo.

i kid you not. it really happened. i know it sounds ridiculous, but its true.
Quote by !normajean!
i kid you not. it really happened. i know it sounds ridiculous, but its true.

Pics!
Tell your brother to stop being a faggot and draw the damn flamingo.

Your dad acted appropriately. If you say your going to do something. ****ING DO IT.

Case closed.
Last edited by killsPEACHES at May 6, 2008,
yeh i set my guitar flat on a table once and this kid next to me jokingly trips but he pulled the cable it was plugged into and the guitar slid off the table and onto a concreete floor and hit the peg on the ground but on its way down the neck scraped against the tables edge and all the enamle on the neck scraped off

i was so pissed