wht does it do to your subwoofer. For example you have 2 12" sony subs with 2,000 wats total. Anywhoo is it the amplifier tht makes it possible to reach the 2,000 watts for the sub.
Those are what your speakers are designed to handle at a peak wattage. You got to look at an amplifier's RMS wattage. That is your average output. Peak power is something try to make money off people with. (If you put 2000 watts into those speakers = bye bye to those subs)
but the reason i am getting ones like these is because it can hold about 700 watts for decent amount of time. So Pleases help if u got any tips to get a could set tht pack a punch. Im in high school and have early realese . Lets just say i want the kids tht are about 30ft away to fell the thump in there chest or to get them to turn around and look a my 2004 mustang gt with a flowmaster exhaust
Quote by SP3CIAL F0RC3
but the reason i am getting ones like these is because it can hold about 700 watts for decent amount of time. So Pleases help if u got any tips to get a could set tht pack a punch. Im in high school and have early realese . Lets just say i want the kids tht are about 30ft away to fell the thump in there chest or to get them to turn around and look a my 2004 mustang gt with a flowmaster exhaust

Pfft. Showoff. Why waste your money to compensate your p33n on something that nobody but you will care about?
Quote by Rowe12
Those are what your speakers are designed to handle at a peak wattage. You got to look at an amplifier's RMS wattage. That is your average output. Peak power is something try to make money off people with. (If you put 2000 watts into those speakers = bye bye to those subs)

+1

Just use it as hifi if it works.
i wouldnt really call it showing off when i will be working full time during the summer to gather of the money for this stuff. well actualy i dont know i would call it braggin more or less everybody at my school is poor and i am one of the few with parents tht actually have a masters in college.
Bragging, showing off, whatever. There's no need for you to do that to tell everyone at your school "oh look I have a better car than you with an expensive ass sound system!"

bish yo whip gon' git lifted if u do tht
i dont think the kids are smart enough to break in my car. even if i put a brick on my car and taped a peice of paper on my car tht said throw brick into my window to pop my trunk and steal my system. Or just hotwire it.