Page 1 of 7
hey guys,

i've been doing some inner searching lately, and i've come to realize that every single girl that is reasonable to talk to is a demon woman. theyre all out to get us guys, and i was wondering if anybody had some good stories or comments on the female gender that would prove male domination.

sorry pit girls, i know youre different
inb4

You're gonna get AIDS
Gay
ETC
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
It took you that long?
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Lies!!!!!!!! You Sir Are Made Of 100% Concentrated Fail!!!!!!!!!!1

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

I would have to disagree.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
As much as I would like to agree with you (given my relationship status) you may want to search again.
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
Quote by roonman93

sorry pit girls, i know youre different

Nice save.
Quote by goldmember1217
I swallow it whole, like a man.
BAWWWWWWWW!!!!

Deal with it. There are very few females that are good so if you find one, keep her in a pit in your basement and never let her go.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Oh stupid, hormone ridden child. Go write an angry song, and realize how wrong you are. Just because you can't get laid at 14 doesn't mean women are evil. Grow up.
Oh no he just divided by zero again...*gets sucked into vortex*

Originally Posted by Sirwinston89
whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Not true

Most of my best friends are girls.

Edit: And many of them are very attractive.

Same here, actually. I'm good friends with like 5 girls and most of my guy friends tell me regularly that they're hot.
I know it dude

what's worse than the prettiest creatures on earth? not only are they attractive, the smell nice and they're soft and they're fun to talk to and play with

I mean they're really horrible, I don't know how some people handle it

And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
guys masturbation stance is better than girls
PSN: KevGuy47
------▓▓▓▓▓
----▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
----▒▒▒░░
--░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒
------░░░░░░░
----▒▒▒▒▒
--▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒
░░▓▓░░
░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
----▓▓▓----▓▓▓
--▒▒▒--------▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒--------▒▒▒▒
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I would have to disagree.

I second
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Right...

Except for the fact that girls would say the same thing about guys, and probably more so? We're all playing the game of competition, everyone wants the best mate they can get. It's nature, suck it up.
However, that doesn't mean people have to go backstabbing people.
Quote by Adrock1795
When you take a crap do you clean your ass siting down or standing?
Quote by Garret.
upside down
Quote by x_thurston_x
You're working for the government aren't you?
Quote by SkyValley
I don't have an ass.

lol you need evidence of male domination?

women nowdays like to act like there men , but if your a real man you'll let them KNOW there NOT. Ive been with my girlfriend for the past 2 years , and I Love her completely and would never mess her about. But she knows her place , as should all women. a woman should never argue with a man unless he is entirely in the wrong , a man is both physically and mentally stronger than a woman , so what gives her the right to act in control? exactly. NEVER let a woman boss you about , god when i see these femenists nowadays makes me wanna break houses.
Quote by ChillofWinter

women nowdays like to act like there men , but if your a real man you'll let them KNOW there NOT. Ive been with my girlfriend for the past 2 years , and I Love her completely and would never mess her about. But she knows her place , as should all women. a woman should never argue with a man unless he is entirely in the wrong , a man is both physically and mentally stronger than a woman , so what gives her the right to act in control? exactly. NEVER let a woman boss you about , god when i see these femenists nowadays makes me wanna break houses.

Also, you are all idiots because male sexuality* in general creates a predatory culture that has resulted in rape, molestation, and violence. If girls are reluctant to even touch, let alone hold your grabby hands, be thankful.

*not at all exclusively heterosexual, or applicable to all people, but as a generality, it is true
Quote by dmakian
I Have Proof

I've seen that before, but it was a long time ago.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Quote by Dotpunker89

aww wagging your fingers at me? not suprising coming from somone with Jonny Depp in there avatar , a good sign of campness (he was only good in Fear and Loathing)
" Nature has given us two ears, two eyes, and but one tongue-to the end that we should hear and see more than we speak. "
- Socrates

Winner of the John Lewis and Cambridgeshire Music young musician Award 2008
I've got a few girl -- friends but they are not evil. Sometimes I wonder why the hell they change and don't act the same. Ehh... whatever.

GUITAR is important.

Guitar ----> Girls -----> Money ------> Death?
its a fact of life men are pigs and women are the devil so i guess get used to it
According to wiki FAP really stands for familial adenomatous polyposis, a type of colon cancer.
--------------
Ibanez SZ720
Randall RG75D
--------------
Me Playing Stuff: Here
Quote by ChillofWinter

So you assume you're better than females just because you're male? I'll never understand people like you. If you think some girl is using sex to get what she wants, it's because people like you tell her she has nothing else. If you think women are stupid, it's because people like you criticize her for showing any signs of intelligence or independent thought. If you wonder why girls seem to desperately cling to men, it's because people like you teach them they are worthless, powerless. If you wonder why some women are weak, it's because people like you never let them be strong. Go to school tomorrow, and instead of thinking how "evil" all the girls are, look at what you've done to make them that way.*

*However, some girls are just like that for no reason. I don't get it either. And I'm not blaming all men, most guys are nothing like that.
Member of the Invisible Children club
Learn More
Member of the "I love METRIC" fan club. PM if Metric loves you.
I'm not sexist at all, i just like the jokes. But seriously, most of my best friends are girls, and i treat my girlfriend like royalty.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Not true

Most of my best friends are girls.

Edit: And many of them are very attractive.

And more importantly, just friends.

You might want to put some ice on that.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.