My Friends Have Been Giving Me A Lot Of **** for dating this one girl

What the hell should i do if my friends don't like a girl that im going out with. I like her a lot and she is into me but my friends aren't that supportive of this.
relationship thread.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
What. The. ****?

relationship thread.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by Thornography
Tell your friends to **** off and mind their own business.

This. You shouldn't care what they think if you like her.
And PLEASE take it to the relationship thread. Please.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
who cares if your friends don't like her? unless it's for good reasons like shes a slut/cheats/*otherbadthing* then who cares. you like her thasts what matters
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
girl that u really dig > friends.
If they cant respect your desicion, than you need to find some new friends.
deal with it. either ignore it or dump her. or kick their ass if your not a pussy
Call me Jack
I feel your pain, cept I'm not even going out with her. And my friends don't hate her, they just don't want me to hang around with her.

My advice, relationship thread.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Why don't you're friends like her? Did she do something to them, do they think she's unattractive, or is she just a bitch to all? If it's the first then tell them to deal with their issues with her, if it's the second tell your friends to bugger off, and if it's the third follow their advice.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

I hate to say it, but your probably too infatuated with this girl to realized that she's ugly, and/or a bitch.
believe it or not, you're friends are trying to help you.
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
Quote by metaldud536

Did you seriously post this 3 times???!!!!
Jeez... you'd think ONE time would be enough.
Signature? What's a signature?

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
the house burnt down
pics coming soon!
<.<
>,>

Quote by metalscott76
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best theory lesson EVER!
ask urself which u like more ur friends or the new chick
i say go with friends chances are yall wont get serious
" i saw these 2 girls kiss and i i got all horny and stuff"
Quote by deathbyawesome
I hate to say it, but your probably too infatuated with this girl to realized that she's ugly, and/or a bitch.
believe it or not, you're friends are trying to help you.

I'd have to go with this. You're probably too into the girl to see a huge glaring flaw/warning sign that your friends can see since they're neutral. I've seen this happen, and the guy almost always ignores his friends, only to get owned and realize that they were right. Believe me, I've been that guy. Bros before hoes, and run like hell.
relationship thread
and as ive said at so many of these threads lately, JUST DO WHAT THE **** YOU WANT
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
My first thought is, your friends are just jealous and/or don't understand why a female would even consider being within 50ft of your maingy ass. Then, it dawns on me, how could you possibly have any friends at all if you are seeking advice at Ultimate-Guitar.com? I must assume you are young, because most dudes would of stuck her in the face by now and moved on, but I don't want to damage your psyche. Possibly you should seek the advice of the youth pastor at your church, or your parents? Talk to someone who knows more about your friends and quasi-girlfriend than a bunch of faceless cyberpeople.