HEy whats up i need some advice i have a ex gf who is being abused i left her and she said she felt safe with me so do i go back or kick her to the curb
THE KREATOR OF THE ALL METAL AND KERRY KING GROUP PM ME TO JOIN
Proud BLACK 13 Owner
RIP Charles Michael "Chuck" Schuldiner THE FATHER OF DEATH METAL
GOD HATES US ALL-SLAYER
tell her to get her head out of her ass and leave whoever is abusing her.
Quote by metaldud536

Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by vamprocker
HEy whats up i need some advice i have a ex gf who is being abused i left her and she said she felt safe with me so do i go back or kick her to the curb

If youre serious, go back with her. If not, i hope you burn in hell.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

dude, if it didn't work out the first time then it probably wont work out the second time. do you know for a fact that she is being abused or is it just something she told you? my advice is to not go back. that doesn't mean you cant be friends(unless she completely ****ed you over). i say that all you can do is be there as a friend. going back to her just shows her that you a easy as hell and already whipped. you are just going to end up being with her because you feel sorry for her. be friends, its easier that way
Quote by andy_thomas

Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
I choose Death
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls