I have a LTD. Gothic Black Gibson Explorer that was bought in 2001... It will come with EMG 81 and 85 pickups that have not been installed. It is in great condition as the pictures show and has been taken care of.

I'm looking to get $800 + $25 for shipping. If you have any questions please e-mail or PM me!
Attachments:
47b7cc02b3127cceb224cfc9bb0f00000026100DbM2LVw5Yq.jpg
47b7cc02b3127cceb224cfc23a3400000025100DbM2LVw5Yq.jpg
47b7cc02b3127cceb224cfdfbb1900000025100DbM2LVw5Yq.jpg
Quote by xnatex
PMed

I never got your PM man... Might wanna send it again if you don't mind.

I'll get some better pics tomorrow... Don't know why it resized them two so small... they were as big as the other one.

I'll also get some pics of the EMG's as well.
Quote by Jarrett#4
I never got your PM man... Might wanna send it again if you don't mind.

I'll get some better pics tomorrow... Don't know why it resized them two so small... they were as big as the other one.

I'll also get some pics of the EMG's as well.

click on my profile at the top. then click on my messages. it should be in there. if not then give me your email and ill contact you through that
im intrested ut need better pics?
GUITARS:
Ibanez s40dxqm
Gibson SG faded

Amp:
Peavey JSX 120watt head
Mesa Boogie recto 2x12 Cab
I tried to pm you but for whatever reason it didnt work. Can you send me some better pics? Thanks man.
Quote by ThisNamesTaken
I tried to pm you but for whatever reason it didnt work. Can you send me some better pics? Thanks man.

Yeah I'll have some better pictures tomorrow morning that I'll put up and I'll PM you them as well. Do you have MSN or an E-mail address I can reach you at?
Quote by rokket2005
how much less would you sell it for without the EMGs?

Without the EMG's I'd sell it for $650 shipped to your door.
taking trades?
GUITARS:
Ibanez s40dxqm
Gibson SG faded

Amp:
Peavey JSX 120watt head
Mesa Boogie recto 2x12 Cab
Quote by Jarrett#4
Yeah I'll have some better pictures tomorrow morning that I'll put up and I'll PM you them as well. Do you have MSN or an E-mail address I can reach you at?

Yeah my email is GSRstylee@yahoo.com. If this guitar is in great shape (which from what I see it is) I'll Take IT. Hit me up.
Quote by ThisNamesTaken
Yeah my email is GSRstylee@yahoo.com. If this guitar is in great shape (which from what I see it is) I'll Take IT. Hit me up.

Alright my camera is on the charger so when it's good to go I'll snap some better pictures of it and send your way.
Bump... if you would like to see some more pictures please PM me with your e-mail address.
Is the Explorer gone? Thanks
My Setup:
Dean VMNT(Metallic Silver)
LTD DV8-R (Snow White)
Randall RG100sc
EHX Metal Muff
Quote by thesockmonster

Sarcasm: Killing any chance you ever had at scoring this guitar, since 1895.

THE TREND IS OVER!!!!